Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Torm and the Border Kingdoms

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lothiangamer Posted - 27 Aug 2012 : 14:07:36
Hi,

Not posted very much at all on the forums here, but I am looking for any information regarding Torm and his Kingdom when he was a mortal.

It is meant to be in the area south of the Lake of Steam in the area now known as the border Kingdoms.

I am looking to start up a campaign with the idea of searching for the remains of Torm's kingdom. I can't see any official source mentioning anything about this kingdom apart from the single paragraph in Faiths and Pantheons.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lothiangamer Posted - 28 Aug 2012 : 19:55:06
Thanks for the heads up,

I have already checked Power of Faerun and the WotC site for the Border Kingdoms article there is also a little bit of info in Champions of Valor as Quale mentioned, there is nothing that I can really find canon wise about the history of the area and of course Chalsembyr itself
I suppose I will have to do a bit of work of my own.

Thanks again
Garen Thal Posted - 28 Aug 2012 : 17:16:27
Ahh, the subject of one of my many unpublished (and unsolicited, and unwritten) Realms novels, Lion of Chalsembyr... it's a shame all I can do properly is titles, ain't it?
The Sage Posted - 28 Aug 2012 : 14:17:32
Or you just click on the following URL:- http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/archfr/frbk

Matt James Posted - 28 Aug 2012 : 10:50:40
There is an entire section in Power of Faerun for the Border Kingdoms towards the later part of the sourcebook. Also, Ed Greenwood detailed many articles on the same area. A Google search should bring them right now.
Jakuta Khan Posted - 28 Aug 2012 : 08:30:04
Hi Lothian,

Check "Power of Faerun" 3rd edition, in there, is some information on the border kingdoms, not sure where though. I remember it to be in a section describing a certain kind of powerbase.
Quale Posted - 27 Aug 2012 : 18:13:48
only other source I know is Champions of Valor, under Chalsembyr's Heart

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000