Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Elven Port

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ericlboyd Posted - 29 Jun 2012 : 23:26:55
Greetings,

I'm trying to remember ... I could have sworn there's an obscure name for "Elven Port" (eastern High Forest, along the River Delimbyr) ... somewhere. Any ideas?

I know the ruin is mentioned in The North, Silver Marches ... anywhere else?

--Eric
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ericlboyd Posted - 01 Jul 2012 : 01:22:09
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

I see you are going far-afield finding all sorts of juicy locales, Eric.

There is a tie to Daggerford ... part of the Voices of the Lost song path runs through the Lady Luck tavern in Daggerford. :-)

--Eric
Markustay Posted - 01 Jul 2012 : 00:08:08
quote:
Originally posted by ericlboyd

quote:
Originally posted by xaeyruudh

edit: "the elven port of Teu'tel'Alu" is mentioned here on Candlekeep. This seems to reference "Realm of Eaerlann (Part 3 of 4) near the bottom of the Traveler's Notebook, which talks about "Elvenport" at the end of the Old Road.

Orrrrrr... if that's not it, maybe something in the Elven Dictionary would jog your memory?

According to Ed, it was called "Aerendel" in the original Realms campaign.
Isn't that awfully close to 'Aerenal' (Eberron's Elves)?

I don't know if that is the same name, but I also recall coming across an actual name for it in some obscure source.

It may have also been mentioned in the ROTAW trilogy - there was some background stuff discussed between the characters, going back to Netheril and some of its interactions with the High Forest (but I can't recall if the Elven port was specifically mentioned).

I see you are going far-afield finding all sorts of juicy locales, Eric.
Kentinal Posted - 30 Jun 2012 : 23:05:07
quote:
Originally posted by ericlboyd

quote:

edit: "the elven port of Teu'tel'Alu" is mentioned here on Candlekeep. This seems to reference "Realm of Eaerlann (Part 3 of 4) near the bottom of the Traveler's Notebook, which talks about "Elvenport" at the end of the Old Road.

Orrrrrr... if that's not it, maybe something in the Elven Dictionary would jog your memory?

--Eric

Hey that is cheating , you have a more direct to Ed *G* . Though it also appears not as fast as you hoped for. *S*
ericlboyd Posted - 30 Jun 2012 : 22:41:52
quote:

--Eric
xaeyruudh Posted - 30 Jun 2012 : 00:13:45

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000