Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Hamairathgauraundon, High Wyrm of the Crags

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
xaeyruudh Posted - 18 Jun 2012 : 19:33:34
Apparently featured in Hand of Fire, book 3 of Shandril's Saga, which I unfortunately don't have... author of Words Spent On Little Fools: Instructing Humans, according to the list of books of the Realms...

I'm looking for the basic info that might be added to the Dragons of Faerun table, plus birth/death dates if those are known. I'm guessing it's male... what type of dragon was he? Where did he lair/forage? Was his fate established in the book?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jeremy Grenemyer Posted - 19 Jun 2012 : 17:18:29
quote:
Originally posted by xaeyruudh

Thanks for the reply. I'm just hesitant to ask questions about stuff in books I haven't read... for all I know it's a major character with tons of lore already given, ya know?
I feel you there.

For what it's worth, sometimes you'll get responses in-thread that point you to where the lore is at too. That's useful in its own right and not frowned upon so far as I know, so it's all good.
Hoondatha Posted - 19 Jun 2012 : 02:58:47
I can understand. In this case, though, you should be good. And you can always phrase your question along the lines of "what else can you share about..." if that makes you feel easier.
xaeyruudh Posted - 19 Jun 2012 : 01:05:10
Thanks for the reply. I'm just hesitant to ask questions about stuff in books I haven't read... for all I know it's a major character with tons of lore already given, ya know?
Hoondatha Posted - 18 Jun 2012 : 21:57:17
He's not a dragon I've ever heard of, and might be one of those people Ed threw in as a way of expanding the Realms every way he can. That's especially true if he was being used as a chapter-starting blurb.

I think your best bet would be to ask Ed in his thread.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000