Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Moorsedge keeps

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Skeptic Posted - 08 Dec 2007 : 18:02:38

Hi,

I'm looking for a reference on the Moorsedge keeps that can be seen on the FR Interactive Atlas in the southern high moor.

(I've already searched the many .pdf I have and found nothing)
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Markustay Posted - 01 Aug 2012 : 05:35:28
Okay, that's what I kinda thought (not that they were Dwarvish or from FR11 - just what they were 'all about').

Methinks there placement in the FRIA is a bit off... personally I'd spread them out a bit more and on up the western border of the moor.

Perhaps Kanaglym was the hub for all of them, and they were connected by Underways? That tunnel system beneath Dragonspear and the Moor seems rather extensive (perhaps some of it even dating back to the time of Miyeritar). According to the High Moor accessory, its so extensive it even has its own name - the Undermoor.

I guess when they pulled out of the area, they left behind a group of 'watch gnomes'.

The High Moor is another region that could use its own sourcebook, along with the High Forest. Such immense areas with so little detail. Thanks for all your help, guys.
George Krashos Posted - 01 Aug 2012 : 03:29:34
Yep, Eric and I noted that the borders of the Fallen Kingdom as stated in FR11 included the High Moor and that this was a long way away from any of the realm's major population centres (save for the underground dwarven city of Kanaglym). Given this, we thought that the realm would have established a series of border forts/towers to have some forewarning of any humanoid incursions from their eastern borders.

-- George Krashos
Dalor Darden Posted - 01 Aug 2012 : 01:55:40
Dwarves Deep is one of my favorite books...

I just wish they would do more racial history books for the Realms now!
ericlboyd Posted - 01 Aug 2012 : 01:40:52
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

*** Casts "Raise Scroll" ***

I guess no-one ever found these?

I see them in the FRIA, but I was wondering what canon source these were mentioned in?

I got them put in the FRIA.

They are referenced in the write-up of the Fallen Kingdom in FR11 - Dwarves Deep.

--Eric
Markustay Posted - 31 Jul 2012 : 23:21:38
*** Casts "Raise Scroll" ***

I guess no-one ever found these?

I see them in the FRIA, but I was wondering what canon source these were mentioned in?
Faraer Posted - 08 Dec 2007 : 22:57:05
Can't immediately find the reference. If no one else does, I'd ask Eric Boyd directly.
Skeptic Posted - 08 Dec 2007 : 21:01:26
quote:
Originally posted by Faraer

I don't see them in my Interactive Atlas.

Load the map "High moor.FCW". (I have the 3 patchs installed).
Faraer Posted - 08 Dec 2007 : 20:56:13
I don't see them in my Interactive Atlas.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000