Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 The Seven Deadly Sin Domains from Dragon

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KnightErrantJR Posted - 15 Apr 2007 : 03:49:16
I never got the original issue of Dragon that had the Seven Deadly Sin domains in it, but I do have the Spell Compendium which has those domains in them. I just got the Dragon magazine that has the Seven Saintly Virtue Domains in it, and after seeing the sidebar on what FR gods grant these domains, I'm now wondering who they assigned some of these domains to in FR, assuming they did assign them in that issue.

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kuje Posted - 15 Apr 2007 : 04:39:18
No prob. Man, that's a weird list that the FR deities are missing some of those. :)
KnightErrantJR Posted - 15 Apr 2007 : 04:27:09
Thanks again Kuje . . . much appreciated.
Kuje Posted - 15 Apr 2007 : 04:23:16
Avarice: Garl Glittergold, Moradin, Mouqoul, Olidammara, Tharizdun, Xan, and Yae.

Envy: Beltar, Garl Glittergold, Kurtulmak, Lolth, Nerull, and Tharizdun.

Gluttony: Erythnul, and Yondalla.

Lust: Gruumash, Lolth, and Olidammara.

Pride: Bahamut, Beltar, Corellon Larethian, Heironeous, Hextor, Iuz, Lolth, Moradin, Pelor, Pholtus, Tiamat, Vecna, Wastri, and Wee Jas.

Sloth: Olidammara.

Wrath: Beltar, Erythul, Gruumsh, Heironeous, Hextor, Incabulos, Joramy, Kord, Llerg, Lolth, Moradin, Procan, Pyremius, St. Cuthbert, and Tiamat.
Kuje Posted - 15 Apr 2007 : 04:18:18
Sure, give me a sec.
KnightErrantJR Posted - 15 Apr 2007 : 04:17:41
Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing those, if you don't mind doing it. Thanks again. I'm curious to see how some of the "core" versions contrast with the Realms versions.
Kuje Posted - 15 Apr 2007 : 04:12:27
No prob, I hope to get that issue soon. Mutters about news stands and having to wait.

But yeah, I'd switch some of those around or add them to the deities that have them in the core pantheons, if I was going to use them.

If you want to see the core deities, let me know and I'll grab the article again.
KnightErrantJR Posted - 15 Apr 2007 : 04:08:38
Thanks Kuje, I appreciate this. I noticed in the current issue with the saintly domains that there were domains that "core" Corellon has that "Realms" Corellon apparently does not, and I agree, both these ones and the ones in the current issue of Dragon have a few choices I wouldn't have gone with. But I was curious to see what the "official" stance was from Dragon before I made any changes.
Kuje Posted - 15 Apr 2007 : 04:05:44
Avarice: Abbathor, Brandobaris, Cyric, Dumathoin, Finder Wyvernspur, Gargauth, Geb, Hoar, Mask, Nephithys, Shargaas, Velsharoon, Vergadain, Vhaeraun, and Waukeen.

Envy: Bane, Beshaba, Cyric, Gargauth, Hoar, Kiaransalee, Mask, Set, Shar, Sharess, Shargaas, Talona, Umberlee, Urdlen, Velsharoon, Vhaeraun, and Waukeen.

Gluttony: Cyrrollalee, Garagos, Malar, Sebek, Umberlee, Urdlen, and Vergadain.

Lust: Beshaba, Eilistraee, Hanali Celanil, Hathor, Isis, Lliira, Loviatar, Luthic, Sharess, Sharindlar, Sheela Peryroyl, and Sune.

Pride: Bane, Cyric, Dumathoin, Finder Wyvernspur, Gargauth, Gond, Helm, Horus-Re, Kiaransalee, Nobanion, Oghma, Osiris, Set, Shar, Shevarash, Siamorphe, Sune, Tempus, Tyr, Ubtao, Umberlee, Velsharoon, Vhaeraun, and Waukeen.

Sloth: Brandobaris, Cyrrolalee, Erevan Ilesere, Finder Wyvernspur, Gargauth, Hathor, Lliira, Luthic, Mask, Milil, Sharess, Sharindlar, Sheela Peryroyl, Tymora, Vergadain, and Waukeen.

Wrath: Anhur, Bahgtru, Bane, Beshaba, Clangeddin, Garagos, Hoar, Horus-Re, Kossuth, Loviatar, Malar, Selvetarm, Set, Shevarash, Talos, Tempus, Thard Harr, Umberlee, Uthgar, Valkur, and Yurtrus.

Some of these I don't agree with and its also odd that some of the elven and monster deities are listed as having these domains in the core pantheons but the same FR deities are not listed for the FR pantheons. Corellon, for example, has Pride for the core pantheons but he's not listed as having it for the FR pantheons.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000