Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 Neverwinter Guild

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Gillies Posted - 07 Dec 2012 : 16:30:30
Hey guys,

I was thinking we should run a Neverwinter guild when the game goes live. I would have no issue in helping run the guild. What are your thoughts?
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Yoss Posted - 20 May 2013 : 05:02:58
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

First rule...

You have to have at least 9000 posts.

mmo rule # 1: where someone has to make an over 9000 reference atleast once an hour, or all the servers go down for maintenance.
Markustay Posted - 19 May 2013 : 15:52:56
First rule...

You have to have at least 9000 posts.
silverwolfer Posted - 19 May 2013 : 02:06:15
charter....

We love faerun longer then you have , and your not in our club. NANa..nanah frikken boo boo. ~ Candle Keep
Ada Posted - 15 Mar 2013 : 23:00:58
If we are serious about starting a guild for the Neverwinter MMO, then we need to start some type of charter. I can start on a rough draft and threw the site admin, we can get this really started and on the correct food. It seems to me that there would be a lot of enjoyment had by all if we all played together and accomplished quest and other game content collectively instead of individually, which tends to be hard once you get into the higher levels. The guild would consist of contributors to this website. And on top of that, we could grow our resources on knowledgeable recruits in order to further our understanding of the forgotten realms from outside eyes maybe. If you are interested, please feel free to respond to this post and I will start getting everything set up (i.e. charter, website, and ext.).
Ada Posted - 27 Feb 2013 : 19:48:40
I am up for going the guild once they go live with Neverwinter. I have been a fan of MMO's for a few years now. Knowing how Perfect World International works, it will continuously try to produce bigger and better patches, updates, add-on, and so forth to keep people coming back. Even though Cryptic is producing the game, the same company that made Star Trek Online (Flop), I have high hopes for this game even for a free-to-play. By what I could tell from the graphics on the closed beta videos put out on YouTube, it has a World of Warcraft look to it with Dragons Nest gameplay but has the customization of a D&D tabletop game. I would also be happy to help run the guild if no one is opposed to it. I look forward to hopefully playing the game with you all on launch.
doctorbadwolf Posted - 11 Feb 2013 : 23:27:38
If nothing else, the Foundry is a pretty awesome tool all by itself.
Caladan Brood Posted - 08 Feb 2013 : 19:46:30
quote:
Originally posted by Mapolq

I don't like massive multiplayer games in general and I didn't like the presentation of this one in particular, so I guess I'm out. But -

quote:
Originally posted by Caladan Brood

(...) Wish there was more to Realms PC gaming than Neverwinter, though. One can always hope for expansions so that in the end we could travel across all Faerūn. I'd like to invade Thay.

- There's much more to Realms PC gaming than Neverwinter. Including, despite the name, Neverwinter Nights (the "new" ones).

You are right, of course! I am actually playing NWN2 now, but I haven't gotten to the two or is it three expansions yet :) And now I'm sitting here ready for beta launch, fifteen minutes to go.

Think I'll try out a fighter type for the first time. We should definitely make a Candlekeep Guild though!
Mapolq Posted - 08 Feb 2013 : 16:50:47
I don't like massive multiplayer games in general and I didn't like the presentation of this one in particular, so I guess I'm out. But -

quote:
Originally posted by Caladan Brood

(...) Wish there was more to Realms PC gaming than Neverwinter, though. One can always hope for expansions so that in the end we could travel across all Faerūn. I'd like to invade Thay.

- There's much more to Realms PC gaming than Neverwinter. Including, despite the name, Neverwinter Nights (the "new" ones).
Brian R. James Posted - 08 Feb 2013 : 16:23:17
I'll likely be playing Neverwinter when it goes live and would welcome the opportunity to adventure with folks from Candlekeep.
Caladan Brood Posted - 07 Feb 2013 : 18:49:47
I'm downloading the client now. Bought the Guardian pack. My user name over at Neverwinter is Slynt which I use on like a gazillion forums except this one and, ah, one other where I also call myself Caladan Brood.
Anyway, a Candlekeep guild should have a proper name related to, well, Candlekeep ^^
Looking forward to this game, though I admit I bought the founder pack on a whim and if I had had my wits about me at the time I'd have reconsidered and waited for the actual game to release. Oh well.
Wish there was more to Realms PC gaming than Neverwinter, though. One can always hope for expansions so that in the end we could travel across all Faerūn. I'd like to invade Thay.
Ozreth Posted - 08 Dec 2012 : 20:32:10
quote:
Originally posted by Gillies

Well I think to increase the numbers here, players we recruit in game need to make an account on Candlekeep. That we have traffic coming back to the site and it will provide us a way to show guildies more of Faerun beside Neverwinter.

Exactly : )
Gillies Posted - 08 Dec 2012 : 13:32:12
Well I think to increase the numbers here, players we recruit in game need to make an account on Candlekeep. That we have traffic coming back to the site and it will provide us a way to show guildies more of Faerun beside Neverwinter.
Thauranil Posted - 08 Dec 2012 : 11:43:59
Sounds interesting to be sure. But I ll have to see what the game is like first and whether its even released in India.
Aside from that count me in as well.
Ozreth Posted - 08 Dec 2012 : 08:06:25
If I end up liking the game I'm in, especially if it's limited to CK members only :p

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000