Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Paths of Darkness Reprint?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
OMeGA_FReaKY_7 Posted - 13 Aug 2006 : 21:19:30
Hey all! I was looking at the Legend of Drizzt series and I saw that almost all of the Drizzt books were being reprinted in hardcover format. The ones that aren't are the Hunters Blades Trilogy, which isn't a surprise, because it's new. Are there any plans to reprint the Paths of Darkness Series to go along with the new collection of Drizzt novels? And is the Hunter's Blades trilogy getting a facelift too or staying as it is?
Thanks!
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
OMeGA_FReaKY_7 Posted - 13 Aug 2006 : 23:32:18
Yah, but I was just thinking that it would kinda be nice to have everything in the same edition.
wwwwwww Posted - 13 Aug 2006 : 22:43:47
You could always get the Paths of Darkness collectors edition hardcover, which is pretty cool and has a great cover.
Ignorance Personified Posted - 13 Aug 2006 : 22:19:14
I believe they are reprinting The Silent Blade, The Spine of the World, and Sea of Swords in the "premium hardcover editions." They are not reprinting Servant of the Shard because it is now considered to be a part of The Sellswords trilogy and not a Drizzt novel--even though Drizzt's diary entries do appear in SotS.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000