Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Hey...new person here..with a few questions.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ethriel Posted - 03 Mar 2005 : 02:34:14
Hey, like my message said, I'm the new guy...big fan of the books, hence me being here. So...hi! *Sorry, not good with first posts..*
Anyways, questions...
1. Any detail on what happened to the traitor elf Nimesin? OR did he just get away?
2. Any notes on what the heck happened with Liriel and Shakti? *Thought Windwalker's ending was a tad...abrupt
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
VEDSICA Posted - 04 Mar 2005 : 00:34:26
I too would like to say well met.I knew what happened to Shakti,but I couldn't remember what happened to Nimesin.Sorry Elaine.....
Ethriel Posted - 03 Mar 2005 : 16:50:45
Heh. same here actually...I just can' seem to get a hold of Evermeet...since I'm on that subject, what happens in The Sea Deivl's Eye With Jherek and Iakhovas? (I get all the FR books I can, but it's difficult to find some...like Threat from the sea and Evermeet)
And Cunningham's got a thing for her villains...
And thanks for the greeting, happy to be here!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 03 Mar 2005 : 05:42:21
Since the questions have been answered, I'll simply offer greetings.

Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!
Winterfox Posted - 03 Mar 2005 : 04:40:46
Rinonalyrna's right; Nimesin got away. There's been no more word about his whereabouts after the end of Evermeet: Island of Elves.

Shakti took the mask Liriel wore to disguise herself as Sylune, and I think she plans to masquerade as Liriel to further some scheme or another.
Rinonalyrna Fathomlin Posted - 03 Mar 2005 : 03:20:47
Spoiler
Shakti is alive, well, and probably out scheming somewhere. Not all bad guys end up dead by the hero's hand. As for Liriel, last time we saw her she was riding away with two new elven friends, Thorn and Sharlarra...I assume she is hanging out with them for now. There are no "official updates" on them, as far as I know, and no more novels about them currently being planned, so it's up to you to decide what happened to them.

As for Nimesin, I'm not sure, but I think he is still alive somewhere as well. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

And welcome to the forums!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000