Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 the Night Parade

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hey-zeus Posted - 17 Jan 2005 : 06:35:14
I just bought a lot of all the Harpers novels on Ebay. So far I've goten through the first 4. Anyway, I'm just curious about the Night Parade. That book was weird, not realy bad, but wierd. It didn't realy feel like a realms book. Anyway, I'm just curious as to anyone elses opinion on the book. Also I would like to know about any game info on the night parade creatures. Were they ever realy stated out or were they just newly made up?

Thanks
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SiriusBlack Posted - 17 Jan 2005 : 15:59:23
quote:
Originally posted by hey-zeus
Anyway, I'm just curious about the Night Parade. That book was weird, not realy bad, but wierd. It didn't realy feel like a realms book. Anyway, I'm just curious as to anyone elses opinion on the book.

It's been some time since I read the tome. However, I agree with you that this offering does feel a bit odd compared to other Realms novels. I did like the main character. She is quite a memorable figure.

quote:

Also I would like to know about any game info on the night parade creatures. Were they ever realy stated out or were they just newly made up?

Not sure if they are statted up within the tome. But, Cloak & Dagger also has some information about this group.
The Sage Posted - 17 Jan 2005 : 13:38:03
I never particularly enjoyed Night Parade either, but it was a nice break between the engrossing stories both before and after it.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 17 Jan 2005 : 11:36:20
My opinion of the book? It's not all that. I used to like it, but that was before better Harpers novels came out. I've not read that one in years.
Lameth Posted - 17 Jan 2005 : 10:01:14
There is a adventure in DUNGEON 61 about the Night Parade.
Gray Richardson Posted - 17 Jan 2005 : 07:26:33
Look in the Villains Lorebook (available as a free PDF download on the WOTC downloads site). It has a big write up on the Night Parade as well as a system for generating random Night Parade creatures.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000