Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Could someone spoil me about WotSQ?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Krafus Posted - 14 Jan 2005 : 21:14:09
Due to financial woes, I currently can't afford hardcovers, and so am in the dark about WotSQ. I tried to resist, but having just finished rereading Richard Baker's excellent Condemnation in paperback, I find I can no longer stand the wait. What I would like to know is the status of the characters of the main party (Pharaun, Ryld, Valas, Jeggred, Quenthel, Hallistra and Danifae) and of the siege of Menzoberranzan at the end of book 5. Could some generous soul enlighten me? Thanks in advance.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lord Rad Posted - 15 Jan 2005 : 14:55:45
Krafus, you have to beg, steal or borrow these novels if you really really can't scrape together to get them!! They're amazing, and it's pointless in just asking for spoilers when it's not just the overall story that is important, it's the way the books are written, the flavor, the feeling for the characters, the cliffhangers, the suspense, the atmosphere, the list goes on...

It would be a crime not to read them first hand. I highly recommend these novels, now go get 'em!
Thomas M. Reid Posted - 15 Jan 2005 : 14:41:48
The local library or used bookstore can be your friend. Don't ruin it for yourself, find an alternative to buying the book new.

Thomas
SiriusBlack Posted - 15 Jan 2005 : 05:24:00
quote:
Originally posted by Krafus

Due to financial woes, I currently can't afford hardcovers, and so am in the dark about WotSQ. I tried to resist, but having just finished rereading Richard Baker's excellent Condemnation in paperback, I find I can no longer stand the wait. What I would like to know is the status of the characters of the main party (Pharaun, Ryld, Valas, Jeggred, Quenthel, Hallistra and Danifae) and of the siege of Menzoberranzan at the end of book 5. Could some generous soul enlighten me? Thanks in advance.

There have been a few threads devoted to the novels within the series after Baker's work. Do a search for the titles and you should be able to find plenty of details. If you have any trouble, just give a shout as there have been some major developments within the party.
Lina Posted - 15 Jan 2005 : 03:45:50
The first three of his novels are in paperback and the fourth will be coming out in paperback mid 2005. But if you're really desperate find a friend who can loan you their copy.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000