Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Todd Lockwood's art

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Zzdtri Posted - 20 Sep 2004 : 13:40:52
Hi!

Does anyone perchance know where I could find pictures used for cover art in the new (at least for me) Dark Elf tilogy collector's hardcover edition?

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ignorance Personified Posted - 22 Sep 2004 : 15:57:12
quote:
Does anyone perchance know where I could find pictures used for cover art in the new (at least for me) Dark Elf tilogy collector's hardcover edition?

Try rasalvatore.com, scroll down to see the cover art for Sojurn and The Crystal Shard. No Exile though.
Zzdtri Posted - 20 Sep 2004 : 19:56:16
quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack
No idea as to what the new cover art looks like. However, the author does have a website. That site might be a place to start in your quest.

Heh, the first thing I did is go to his web site.
Alas, the art is still not in the galleries. I've had some luck though. They have the book on sale at Amazon and I was able to get the image from there. If anyone is interested the image can be found
here.

I was also hoping to find cover art from "Exile" but no luck.
IMO Lockwood's art is great, and I'm sorry to see so little of his art in the new books.

The Wanderer Posted - 20 Sep 2004 : 18:15:03
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Rad

Todd Lockwood has an excellent art book which was released last year entitled Transitions. Highly recommended

Would your assesment of his book in any way be due to the fact that he was the one who drew your portrait?

I do agree though. His art is definetly one of the best I've seen for the D&D universe.
Lord Rad Posted - 20 Sep 2004 : 18:08:35
Todd Lockwood has an excellent art book which was released last year entitled Transitions. Highly recommended
SiriusBlack Posted - 20 Sep 2004 : 17:17:35
quote:
Originally posted by Zzdtri

Hi!

No idea as to what the new cover art looks like. However, the author does have a website. That site might be a place to start in your quest.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000