Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 QUESTION FOR THE WOSQ AUTHORS

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dargoth Posted - 17 Aug 2004 : 10:23:15
If you havent read Annihalation DONT NOT READ BELOW THIS LINE

WOSQ Authors: You'll need to to Highlight the text as its written in Yellow

What Forgotten Realms date does Lolth return?

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Thomas M. Reid Posted - 18 Aug 2004 : 17:26:38
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lee Byers

Sorry, but since my involvement ended with Book One, I don't know the answer.

Ditto for me. We all knew it was going to happen, but that falls into Phil's lap as the "Keeper of the Lore." Since it didn't come into play in my book, I didn't worry about a precise date.

Thomas
MuadDib Posted - 18 Aug 2004 : 13:06:41
quote:
Me. I'm going to GenCon.
Anyone who wants to get a signature, say hi, or whatever can catch me at my signing in the WotC area Thursday at 3pm. You can also find me doing the how-to-write seminars in the Omni Severin from 8am (shudder) to noon every day.

I've never been sadder for not being able to attend. I would kill for the chance to go.
Panador Posted - 18 Aug 2004 : 06:23:32
quote:
Originally posted by Arion Elenim

Did I miss something or did the good writers of WotSQ completely neglect to explain how Nimor Imphraezel escaped from the Plane of Shadow while his body was glowing like the sun (from WotSQ IV)?

Yeah, I wondered about that too. First I thought I just forgot how this happened but no matter how hard I tried to remember I couldn't... well, remember what happened.

My guess: Erevis Cale is able to darken the shadows around him, as a shade, was told in Dawn of Night. Maybe Nimor has the same ability due to his shadow dragon bloodline, so maybe he was able to darken the shadows around him very much and shadowstep away from the glowing thing (can't remember what it was)... or he simply dispelled the permanency spell.
Arion Elenim Posted - 17 Aug 2004 : 21:52:45
Did I miss something or did the good writers of WotSQ completely neglect to explain how Nimor Imphraezel escaped from the Plane of Shadow while his body was glowing like the sun (from WotSQ IV)?

LOVED these books though...for further instances of me running up and down the halls talking about how wonderful the series has been...please see nearly any other thread...

Thank you!
Richard Lee Byers Posted - 17 Aug 2004 : 17:56:43
Me. I'm going to GenCon.
Anyone who wants to get a signature, say hi, or whatever can catch me at my signing in the WotC area Thursday at 3pm. You can also find me doing the how-to-write seminars in the Omni Severin from 8am (shudder) to noon every day.
Dargoth Posted - 17 Aug 2004 : 12:31:05
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lee Byers

Hmmm I wonder if Phil A or Rich Baker are going to Gencon..

Any of the Candlekeep Scribes going to Gencon?
Richard Lee Byers Posted - 17 Aug 2004 : 12:23:11
Dargoth Posted - 17 Aug 2004 : 11:27:30
quote:
Originally posted by Purple Dragon Knight

Hmmm... I had not read the book yet, but my curiosity made me read the insanely powerful spoiler you just posted there. Yes, I am self-admittedly not perfect... I shouldn't have read but I did...

I'm thinking there might be some other "weak" monks hanging around Candlekeep and you should perhaps bleep some part of this or direct your question directly to the author via PM or email...

I mean "duh!", big surprise, like nobody expected this after the opening scene of Insurrection, but still...

ok I reposted the question in Yellow

So if you want to read the question then you'll have to high light the Yellow text
Purple Dragon Knight Posted - 17 Aug 2004 : 10:49:39
Hmmm... I had not read the book yet, but my curiosity made me read the insanely powerful spoiler you just posted there. Yes, I am self-admittedly not perfect... I shouldn't have read but I did...

I'm thinking there might be some other "weak" monks hanging around Candlekeep and you should perhaps bleep some part of this or direct your question directly to the author via PM or email...

I mean "duh!", big surprise, like nobody expected this after the opening scene of Insurrection, but still...

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000