Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Tieflings & Cormyr: New Farideh book

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ErinMEvans Posted - 15 Feb 2014 : 23:08:10
Hi all,

I was just reminded that I never posted this here! The next Farideh/Brimstone Angels book (EDIT for author fail:) which is called Fire in the Blood, is now available for pre-order, Goodreads adds, and general speculation. It will come out in hardcover this fall and paperback (I think) the following spring. Here's teh sell text and some links.

"SCRIBE- award-winning author, Erin M. Evans, continues the riveting tale of her Sundering character, Farideh, as she becomes embroiled in a Forgotten Realms-flavored game of thrones.

In a direct follow-up to the third book in the Sundering series, The Adversary, young warlock Farideh falls into the midst of a battle for the throne of Cormyr. As the war brought on by the Sundering rages across Faerûn, princes and princesses, wizards and rogues scheme to capture the seat of power of the Land of the Purple Dragon—with Farideh and her allies caught squarely in the middle."

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19288530-fire-in-the-blood
http://www.amazon.com/Fire-Blood-Erin-M-Evans/dp/0786965290/" target="_blank"> http://www.amazon.com/Fire-Blood-Erin-M-Evans/dp/0786965290/
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/fire-in-the-blood-erin-m-evans/1117655172?ean=9780786965298
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ErinMEvans Posted - 23 Feb 2014 : 05:32:08
quote:
Originally posted by Gyor

Is the story set after the sundering is over or is the sundering still going on?

Still during. It runs roughly from the end of The Adversary to the time The Sentinel begins.
Euranna Posted - 23 Feb 2014 : 03:31:25
The new Drizzt novel is still during the Sundering, so maybe still during?
Gyor Posted - 22 Feb 2014 : 19:20:18
Is the story set after the sundering is over or is the sundering still going on?
Gyor Posted - 22 Feb 2014 : 19:18:59
Yeah!
ErinMEvans Posted - 19 Feb 2014 : 22:40:04
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy Grenemyer

Well, it's in Cormyr so I better add it to my list. :)

Oh, nota bene (although it may not apply to you specifically): for best results, you should at least read The Adversary before Fire in the Blood.
Jeremy Grenemyer Posted - 19 Feb 2014 : 08:23:18
Well, it's in Cormyr so I better add it to my list. :)
Caolin Posted - 19 Feb 2014 : 05:07:32
quote:
Originally posted by ErinMEvans

quote:
Originally posted by Caolin

So is this the next novel after Ed's the Herald? If so that's 4 months between releases. I really really hope they start increasing the amount of novels published.

I'm looking forward to this btw!

There's another Drizzt book in August (Rise of the King, I think). So still every 2 months for the moment.

Oh! So there's a Drizzt book in March AND August? That totally passed through my radar.
ErinMEvans Posted - 18 Feb 2014 : 03:31:43
quote:
Originally posted by Caolin

So is this the next novel after Ed's the Herald? If so that's 4 months between releases. I really really hope they start increasing the amount of novels published.

There's another Drizzt book in August (Rise of the King, I think). So still every 2 months for the moment.
Caolin Posted - 18 Feb 2014 : 03:29:00

ErinMEvans Posted - 18 Feb 2014 : 00:45:54
Thanks all!

It's going to end up being two months faster than my usual pace. You are not going to get a book out of me any faster than that!
Vyrdallen Posted - 17 Feb 2014 : 10:30:04
Just finishing Adversary this is one I am looking forward to reading.
Madpig Posted - 17 Feb 2014 : 07:07:45
Oh noes, only bad thing about this is loooong waiting time ;) But glad that new books have been anounced. Waiting for more Cale though...
Dalor Darden Posted - 16 Feb 2014 : 11:16:58
Can't wait to add this one to the list of awesome Erin books!
ErinMEvans Posted - 16 Feb 2014 : 05:05:16
Thanks folks!

quote:
Originally posted by Kilvain

Congratulations! I'll have to add that one to my list of books to buy. I've enjoyed the series quite a lot so far. I did feel sorry for poor Farideh in The Adversary though. She just can't seem to catch a break!

Is that the final cover art? Looks nice.

That's the final cover art, though as usual I suspect that the layout (title size, maybe font/design, etc.) may change by the time of publication. The artist is Min Yum, who also did the Lesser Evils cover.

This is also likely the only cover where you will see Farideh in a dress. :p
Tarlyn Posted - 16 Feb 2014 : 04:54:39
Good to hear that Farideh and company will be getting another novel.
Kilvain Posted - 16 Feb 2014 : 03:04:53
Congratulations! I'll have to add that one to my list of books to buy. I've enjoyed the series quite a lot so far. I did feel sorry for poor Farideh in The Adversary though. She just can't seem to catch a break!

Is that the final cover art? Looks nice.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000