Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 A way to get novels signed/autographed ?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
HardKano Posted - 09 Feb 2014 : 21:46:44
Hi folks,

I know RA Salvatore offer a website with e-signing offers.

Right now, I would like to order Ed Greenwood 'Sage of Shadowdale' series Hardcover(Elminster must die, Bury Elminster deep & Elminster enraged) signed for my personal collection (about 80-85% of total Realms novels so far).

Also, every authors i can find a way to get their novels(not ebooks) signed via web purchase or personal contact to encourage them would be appreciated too !

Actually I'm not on a goal to get ALL Realms novels signed in my collection, just starting this path to improve it with recent novels and its sure if i can meet authors to get more signed in the future ... why not ! (But I'm far from everywhere here : QC, Canada)

I've seen some people selling them the double price on ebay, but i don't like the idea, i prefer encourage authors to the source. I have in mind to keep my collection for my whole life and my Girlfriend now live with and a future Realms lore for my kid(s) (not yet in process) ;)

Thank you in advance to everyone who can help me in this personal Quest for the best of the Realms !
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
HardKano Posted - 27 Feb 2014 : 01:02:46
email sent Paul ! :)
HardKano Posted - 10 Feb 2014 : 17:17:52
Thanks Mr Kemp for the link !
PaulSKemp Posted - 10 Feb 2014 : 14:37:19
quote:
Originally posted by Light

I used to forge my mother's signature back in high school. Maybe you could do that?

PS: I also like Paul's triple post. I get a vibe he might do e-signings.

I I I don't don't don't get get get it it it? :-)

In other news: Duplicate posts deleted! Take that, Net Gremlins!
Light Posted - 10 Feb 2014 : 14:27:45
I used to forge my mother's signature back in high school. Maybe you could do that?

PS: I also like Paul's triple post. I get a vibe he might do e-signings.
PaulSKemp Posted - 10 Feb 2014 : 14:04:13
I do esignings with each new release and have a standing method to get a signed copy of whatever books I have in print:

http://paulskemp.com/contact/autographed-books/
HardKano Posted - 09 Feb 2014 : 23:20:18
Thanks for answering me, it will help me explain things. Maybe i didn't told things right. *will update first post*

I don't want a ebooks. I want to buy Hardcovers or Paperback books (depend on availability) signed by authors. I don't search all books to be signed, just ones i can find by buying it new and autographed before shipped.
Kentinal Posted - 09 Feb 2014 : 22:04:35
Well the best why clearly would appear to ask Ed for signed print, not sure of the value of an electronic sighed ebook would be.

If you are on a quest to have all of your purchases signed you might be best served by contacting WotC. They might be able to arrange something for you.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000