Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 FR comics

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Valdar Oakensong Posted - 14 Jan 2004 : 20:43:16
Apologies Alaundo if this is in the wrong forum but here goes.
I have just got hold of most of the FR comics from ebay and I am looking to complete the collection. Does anyone know where I can get hold of issues 11,12 and 19-25.. Money and distance no object. Just to make everyone sick with envy I paid £12.50 for the following:
AD+D comics 2-23
FR comics 1-10 and 13-18 and the FR annual
Just goes to show that not everyone loves the realms as much as us!
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Valdar Oakensong Posted - 15 Jan 2004 : 20:59:21
Thanks for the link i'll try them now. Some more comics have come onto ebay today as well, lucky me.
quote:
Originally posted by Zacas

i used this online 'store' to get most of my ADnD comics... tho i got most of my FR comics, including the 2 hardcover anauroch comics that stopped production from E-bay... but here's the one store that tends to have a good chance of getting most if not all of the DnD-related comics for a decent price...

http://www.garydolgoffcomics.com/

::Actually has all 36+Annual of AD&D, 25+annual FR, TSR Worlds (involves some FR), War of the Gods! Avatar 1-3, and Forbidden Sands of Anauroch 1+2 (only ones published of 6)... just needs to take the time to get the Spelljammer comics since that series involves some from the FR comics...::

Valdar Oakensong Posted - 15 Jan 2004 : 20:56:26
Thanks for the compliment, who says that all Elves look the same?
quote:
Originally posted by Ezindir the dark

Dont realy now anything about this post, but I just had to speak to you becouse of your unbelivible PRETTY face. And of course intruductions. I am Ezindir... 'ello, and I a good day to you.

Zacas Posted - 14 Jan 2004 : 22:15:31
i used this online 'store' to get most of my ADnD comics... tho i got most of my FR comics, including the 2 hardcover anauroch comics that stopped production from E-bay... but here's the one store that tends to have a good chance of getting most if not all of the DnD-related comics for a decent price...

http://www.garydolgoffcomics.com/

::Actually has all 36+Annual of AD&D, 25+annual FR, TSR Worlds (involves some FR), War of the Gods! Avatar 1-3, and Forbidden Sands of Anauroch 1+2 (only ones published of 6)... just needs to take the time to get the Spelljammer comics since that series involves some from the FR comics...::
Ezindir the dark Posted - 14 Jan 2004 : 20:58:16
Dont realy now anything about this post, but I just had to speak to you becouse of your unbelivible PRETTY face. And of course intruductions. I am Ezindir... 'ello, and I a good day to you.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000