Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Knights of Myth Dranor King/Queen scene

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kaiser Posted - 27 Oct 2010 : 17:08:03
Having trouble finding a really cool scene I remember from one of the books. It was a scene between Azoun and...I cant possibly spell her name...ummm *Google* Filfaeril...lol...It was a private scene im pretty sure and kind of showed how they interact without the eyes of the court on them and whatnot. I argued with a friend over weather or not there was a Dominant/submissive nature to the scene, and I realized I should probably read it again before continuing the argument. Only to find that I could not remember which book it was in, what page it was in...or anything lol. I am in the middle of another series, and while I will eventually re-read the books like I do most of the books I like. I on the other hand don't wish to do so now in the middle of another series, so If anyone with the Ebook could post it... or anyone who knows the Paperback page number...book name...even just the chapter, it would really help me out. Thankies.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sandro Posted - 28 Oct 2010 : 07:45:49
Indeed, it seems it does not; a shame, as 'tis a great tool.

Seems the old fashion way'll have to do, this time at least.
kaiser Posted - 27 Oct 2010 : 21:19:52
Well that was quickly shot down, Amazon does not have that feature for this book, as far as I have seen.
kaiser Posted - 27 Oct 2010 : 20:40:56
Thanks loads, Ill try that, Sounds like its exactly what I need. Ill be right on that.
Sandro Posted - 27 Oct 2010 : 20:28:37
You could try Amazon.com's "Search Inside This Book" feature, which allows you to search for specific words throughout the whole text of the book. If you know well enough that for which you're looking, you should be able to find it without too much trouble.
kaiser Posted - 27 Oct 2010 : 19:02:25
I appreciate the response and how quickly it came, Ill try flipping through the book, but I still hope someone has an Ebook to quote, Especially since I intend to send the quote to him with my views on it.
Knight of the Gate Posted - 27 Oct 2010 : 18:41:09
I'm reasonably certain it's in Swords of Eveningstar, but IDK what page #.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000