Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Knights of Myth Dranor King/Queen scene
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kaiser
Acolyte

4 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2010 :  17:08:03  Show Profile  Visit kaiser's Homepage Send kaiser a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Having trouble finding a really cool scene I remember from one of the books. It was a scene between Azoun and...I cant possibly spell her name...ummm *Google* Filfaeril...lol...It was a private scene im pretty sure and kind of showed how they interact without the eyes of the court on them and whatnot. I argued with a friend over weather or not there was a Dominant/submissive nature to the scene, and I realized I should probably read it again before continuing the argument. Only to find that I could not remember which book it was in, what page it was in...or anything lol. I am in the middle of another series, and while I will eventually re-read the books like I do most of the books I like. I on the other hand don't wish to do so now in the middle of another series, so If anyone with the Ebook could post it... or anyone who knows the Paperback page number...book name...even just the chapter, it would really help me out. Thankies.

Knight of the Gate
Senior Scribe

USA
624 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2010 :  18:41:09  Show Profile Send Knight of the Gate a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm reasonably certain it's in Swords of Eveningstar, but IDK what page #.

How can life be so bountiful, providing such sublime rewards for mediocrity? -Umberto Ecco
Go to Top of Page

kaiser
Acolyte

4 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2010 :  19:02:25  Show Profile  Visit kaiser's Homepage Send kaiser a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I appreciate the response and how quickly it came, Ill try flipping through the book, but I still hope someone has an Ebook to quote, Especially since I intend to send the quote to him with my views on it.
Go to Top of Page

Sandro
Learned Scribe

New Zealand
266 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2010 :  20:28:37  Show Profile Send Sandro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You could try Amazon.com's "Search Inside This Book" feature, which allows you to search for specific words throughout the whole text of the book. If you know well enough that for which you're looking, you should be able to find it without too much trouble.

"Gods, little fishes, and spells to turn the one to the other," Mordenkainen sighed. "It's started already..."
Go to Top of Page

kaiser
Acolyte

4 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2010 :  20:40:56  Show Profile  Visit kaiser's Homepage Send kaiser a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks loads, Ill try that, Sounds like its exactly what I need. Ill be right on that.
Go to Top of Page

kaiser
Acolyte

4 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2010 :  21:19:52  Show Profile  Visit kaiser's Homepage Send kaiser a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well that was quickly shot down, Amazon does not have that feature for this book, as far as I have seen.
Go to Top of Page

Sandro
Learned Scribe

New Zealand
266 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2010 :  07:45:49  Show Profile Send Sandro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Indeed, it seems it does not; a shame, as 'tis a great tool.

Seems the old fashion way'll have to do, this time at least.

"Gods, little fishes, and spells to turn the one to the other," Mordenkainen sighed. "It's started already..."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000