Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Maps

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Danny Glick Posted - 29 Nov 2008 : 15:37:03
I found this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=280288387251

and was wondering if anyone could list what areas are included in the Spellbound maps.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lord Karsus Posted - 30 Nov 2008 : 01:42:41
-It is nice having physical products in your hand, as opposed to digital copies, that I can agree with. Both have their strengths and drawbacks. Digital things have search features that are extremely useful, for example.
Danny Glick Posted - 30 Nov 2008 : 00:45:42
Thanks for the info. I wouldn't go nuts for this auction, but for less than $8.00, I'll take the plunge. I would in fact enjoy having the giant map physically in my hands. That would be neat. This forum has the best members of any forum on the net.
Lord Karsus Posted - 29 Nov 2008 : 22:07:48
-I'll be honest, unless you wanted the giant map physically in your hands, I wouldn't bother with bidding on said lot (if you were intending on doing so). With a simple search online, you can find (digital, obviously) maps of the setting all over the place. Markus, for example, have various maps that he has created, hosted on this site, and others, that are of better quality than the official ones, in the sense that [i]everything[i], or close to it, is listed from various sources, in different areas.
Lord Nemes Posted - 29 Nov 2008 : 19:47:36
Hello Danny

Aglarond, Thay, Rashemen, Thesk
Danny Glick Posted - 29 Nov 2008 : 15:42:54
I posted this in the novels section because I only read the Realms novels and don't ususally follow any of the gaming products. I like looking at maps and thought that these might be a neat addition to my FR gear. The Moonshaes are self explanatory and I'm pretty sure I know what the Horde covers. Amn is Amn, but I have no idea where Spellbound takes place. I tried asking the seller, but haven't recieved a reply.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000