Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 MEGASale at Paizo!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ashe Ravenheart Posted - 03 Jul 2009 : 18:18:57
Tons of stuff up for sale over at Paizo including some 3rd Edition Realms material!

Allaince Sale

Most of it's 20-90% off!
18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jakk Posted - 05 Aug 2009 : 07:48:45
I found this scroll a bit late, but I still found far too much stuff. Not much Realms... just Twilight Tomb, but Sons of Gruumsh is the only 3.x Realms product I don't have now. I'd prefer to find it new(ish), but I'll see how desperate I get.
Kuje Posted - 09 Jul 2009 : 05:49:35
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Yeah. I've been trying to find a few more of the Egyptian mythos in plush toy-form, but there aren't many stores in Australia that stock that kinda stuff. Plenty for Cthulhu and the like, but I've got most of those dolls already.

Indeed, all the net sites I saw that sell the Bast one are sold out or say it's out of print. One has to wonder how you can have a doll that's out of print. :) LOL.
The Sage Posted - 09 Jul 2009 : 04:52:28
Yeah. I've been trying to find a few more of the Egyptian mythos in plush toy-form, but there aren't many stores in Australia that stock that kinda stuff. Plenty for Cthulhu and the like, but I've got most of those dolls already.
Kuje Posted - 09 Jul 2009 : 03:31:45
quote:

Neat. When my Anubis plush eventually arrives, I'm going to stage an mummification process using my recently purchased Osiris plush.

Nice! Grin. Wish they made one for Bast though. :(
The Sage Posted - 09 Jul 2009 : 03:08:16
Neat. When my Anubis plush eventually arrives, I'm going to stage an mummification process using my recently purchased Osiris plush.
Kuje Posted - 09 Jul 2009 : 03:00:46
quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

quote:

Aye. Apparently, mine is in the mail.

Nice! Grin.

My Anubis arrived today. It's so cute! I just want to squeeze it and hug it. LOL.
Kuje Posted - 06 Jul 2009 : 20:03:01
quote:

Nice! Grin.
Hawkins Posted - 06 Jul 2009 : 17:40:52
And don't miss the Paizo Anniversary Sale: http://paizo.com/store/sale/paizoAnniversary777
The Sage Posted - 06 Jul 2009 : 17:23:07
Kuje Posted - 06 Jul 2009 : 17:18:14
quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

quote:

Oooh! That Anubis plush looks tempting.

OOOOOOOOOOO it must be mine! LOL

My doll got shipped today. HEHEH. WOO!
Snotlord Posted - 06 Jul 2009 : 17:11:34
I bought a couple of Necromancer Games modules. I'm a big fan of the necro stuff.
Faraer Posted - 05 Jul 2009 : 00:02:09
Half-price Castlemourn!

I'm tempted to load up on things like Green Ronin's Thieves' World books and Bleeding Edge adventures and Graeme Davis's Eternal Rome and a few of the Elder Signs Press books, but I'd need to be saving more than this to afford the new mansion to put them in.
Green Giant Posted - 04 Jul 2009 : 20:19:40
A word of caution from Lisa Stevens, CEO of Paizo.

quote:
Btw, just because your order goes through doesn't mean that the items will be available. It is kind of complicated, but our distributor's database isn't a real time one, so it only shows us what was in stock as of 10am EST on each weekday morning. So what we have now is what was in stock as of 10am this morning. The next update will be on Monday morning at 10am EST. If there is a mad scramble on Monday from various retailers to buy a limited number of products, there is a chance that Paizo might be left empty-handed, which will mean that we would have to cancel that item from your order once we find out. Basically, being able to check out means that there is a chance at least that the item will be available come Monday when we place our next order with Alliance, but it isn't a guarantee. Which is why I put the text I did at the top of the sale node.

I personally placed a 19 item order, so I hope I get lucky on most if not all of them. At these prices, they are a real bargain!

-Lisa

Markustay Posted - 04 Jul 2009 : 17:51:17
There is quite a bit there that makes me want to go off my tight budget... The booster packs (expansions) for Runebound from Fantasy Flight Games, and the Age of Aegyptus minis (some of which I already have).

Amongst SO many other things I want...
Uzzy Posted - 04 Jul 2009 : 12:20:15
Champions of Ruin for £5? Woot, so mine.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 04 Jul 2009 : 06:20:25
The only WotC product they had that I was interested in sold out before I could buy it.

I did go ahead and spring for some Warmachine wreck markers, though, and the tokens for Epic Haley and Fiona the Black. I don't own either warcaster yet, but I eventually intend to buy both of them.
Kuje Posted - 04 Jul 2009 : 04:14:48
quote:

OOOOOOOOOOO it must be mine! LOL
The Sage Posted - 04 Jul 2009 : 01:18:40

I've got to dig through this. There's likely RPG stuff that I don't yet have.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000