Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 MEGASale at Paizo!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3243 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2009 :  18:18:57  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Tons of stuff up for sale over at Paizo including some 3rd Edition Realms material!

Allaince Sale

Most of it's 20-90% off!

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs

Edited by - Ashe Ravenheart on 03 Jul 2009 18:19:39

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2009 :  01:18:40  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oooh! That Anubis plush looks tempting.

I've got to dig through this. There's likely RPG stuff that I don't yet have.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 04 Jul 2009 01:19:19
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2009 :  04:14:48  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

OOOOOOOOOOO it must be mine! LOL

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36798 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2009 :  06:20:25  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The only WotC product they had that I was interested in sold out before I could buy it.

I did go ahead and spring for some Warmachine wreck markers, though, and the tokens for Epic Haley and Fiona the Black. I don't own either warcaster yet, but I eventually intend to buy both of them.

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Uzzy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2009 :  12:20:15  Show Profile  Visit Uzzy's Homepage Send Uzzy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Champions of Ruin for £5? Woot, so mine.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2009 :  17:51:17  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is quite a bit there that makes me want to go off my tight budget... The booster packs (expansions) for Runebound from Fantasy Flight Games, and the Age of Aegyptus minis (some of which I already have).

Amongst SO many other things I want...

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Green Giant
Seeker

USA
63 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2009 :  20:19:40  Show Profile Send Green Giant a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A word of caution from Lisa Stevens, CEO of Paizo.

quote:
Btw, just because your order goes through doesn't mean that the items will be available. It is kind of complicated, but our distributor's database isn't a real time one, so it only shows us what was in stock as of 10am EST on each weekday morning. So what we have now is what was in stock as of 10am this morning. The next update will be on Monday morning at 10am EST. If there is a mad scramble on Monday from various retailers to buy a limited number of products, there is a chance that Paizo might be left empty-handed, which will mean that we would have to cancel that item from your order once we find out. Basically, being able to check out means that there is a chance at least that the item will be available come Monday when we place our next order with Alliance, but it isn't a guarantee. Which is why I put the text I did at the top of the sale node.

I personally placed a 19 item order, so I hope I get lucky on most if not all of them. At these prices, they are a real bargain!

-Lisa

Go to Top of Page

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2009 :  00:02:09  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Half-price Castlemourn!

I'm tempted to load up on things like Green Ronin's Thieves' World books and Bleeding Edge adventures and Graeme Davis's Eternal Rome and a few of the Elder Signs Press books, but I'd need to be saving more than this to afford the new mansion to put them in.
Go to Top of Page

Snotlord
Senior Scribe

Norway
476 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2009 :  17:11:34  Show Profile  Visit Snotlord's Homepage Send Snotlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I bought a couple of Necromancer Games modules. I'm a big fan of the necro stuff.
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2009 :  17:18:14  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

quote:

OOOOOOOOOOO it must be mine! LOL

My doll got shipped today. HEHEH. WOO!

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2009 :  17:23:07  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Aye. Apparently, mine is in the mail.

Go to Top of Page

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2009 :  17:40:52  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And don't miss the Paizo Anniversary Sale: http://paizo.com/store/sale/paizoAnniversary777

Errant d20 Designer - My Blog (last updated January 06, 2016)

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back. --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

"Mmm, not the darkness," Myrin murmured. "Don't cast it there." --Erik Scott de Bie, Shadowbane

* My character sheets (PFRPG, 3.5, and AE versions; not viewable in Internet Explorer)
* Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document (PFRPG OGL Rules)
* The Hypertext d20 SRD (3.5 OGL Rules)
* 3.5 D&D Archives

My game design work:
* Heroes of the Jade Oath (PFRPG, conversion; Rite Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 1: Cantrips & Orisons (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 2: 1st-Level Spells (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Martial Arts Guidebook (forthcoming) (PFRPG, designer; Rite Publishing)
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2009 :  20:03:01  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Nice! Grin.

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  03:00:46  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

quote:

Nice! Grin.

My Anubis arrived today. It's so cute! I just want to squeeze it and hug it. LOL.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  03:08:16  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Neat. When my Anubis plush eventually arrives, I'm going to stage an mummification process using my recently purchased Osiris plush.

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  03:31:45  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Neat. When my Anubis plush eventually arrives, I'm going to stage an mummification process using my recently purchased Osiris plush.

Nice! Grin. Wish they made one for Bast though. :(

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  04:52:28  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah. I've been trying to find a few more of the Egyptian mythos in plush toy-form, but there aren't many stores in Australia that stock that kinda stuff. Plenty for Cthulhu and the like, but I've got most of those dolls already.

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  05:49:35  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yeah. I've been trying to find a few more of the Egyptian mythos in plush toy-form, but there aren't many stores in Australia that stock that kinda stuff. Plenty for Cthulhu and the like, but I've got most of those dolls already.

Indeed, all the net sites I saw that sell the Bast one are sold out or say it's out of print. One has to wonder how you can have a doll that's out of print. :) LOL.

Go to Top of Page

Jakk
Great Reader

Canada
2165 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2009 :  07:48:45  Show Profile Send Jakk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I found this scroll a bit late, but I still found far too much stuff. Not much Realms... just Twilight Tomb, but Sons of Gruumsh is the only 3.x Realms product I don't have now. I'd prefer to find it new(ish), but I'll see how desperate I get.

Playing in the Realms since the Old Grey Box (1987)... and *still* having fun with material published before 2008, despite the NDA'd lore.

If it's comparable in power with non-magical abilities, it's not magic.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000