Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Extra maps from boxed sets

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Wooly Rupert Posted - 04 Apr 2009 : 17:44:39
Okay, I mentioned recently that I had some extra maps to sell...

To recap, when I lost most of what I'd owned in a fire a couple years back, the FR maps were, by chance, not in storage with everything else. In the process of replacing everything, I wound up with a lot of extra maps. Some of them, like the maps from the Old Grey Box or the maps of Waterdeep and Undermountain, I'm keeping.

That still leaves me with some extras...

So, below is a list of the extras that I'm willing to sell. Most of the maps are in at least good condition; several are practically new. For each of the boxed sets listed, I've got all of the maps, and all of the cardstock sheets, if it came with any -- and that's it.

I'm asking $5 a piece for the stuff from each boxed set, plus shipping. I do PayPal, which I prefer, but I can accept snail-mail payments, too. PM me with what you want, and I'll strike stuff from the list as it goes.

Ruins of Zhentil Keep
Spellbound
The North
Arcane Age: Netheril: Empire of Magic
Lands of Intrigue
Empires of the Shining Sea
Maztica
Menzoberranzan
The Ruins of Myth Drannor
The Horde
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
arry Posted - 10 Jun 2009 : 11:37:30
Sorry Wooly, I must have missed this thread earlier. I am very interested in the maps of 'The North' if you still have them, could you let me know how much the cost would be. PayPal is fine by me. Thanks. Oops I should have PM'd you.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 09 Jun 2009 : 21:11:16
quote:
Originally posted by Mace Hammerhand

Yo, Wooly, do you, by any chance, have the maps from Realms of Terror plus overlay as spares?

Nope. All of my spares are FR-specific. Everything else was in a different set of milk crates, and wound up in storage.
Mace Hammerhand Posted - 09 Jun 2009 : 19:52:19
Yo, Wooly, do you, by any chance, have the maps from Realms of Terror plus overlay as spares?
Alisttair Posted - 06 Apr 2009 : 14:22:12
I may be interested in having an extra map of Netheril (to use one as a poster)...but I will wait and give it some time to see if anyone who is missing one wants it...then maybe I'll buy that off ya.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000