Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Book Club
 Crypt of the Moaning Diamond: Chapters 11 - 15

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alaundo Posted - 02 Nov 2007 : 15:50:13
Well met

This is a Book Club thread for Crypt of the Moaning Diamond (Book 4 of the Dungeons series), by Rosemary Jones. Please discuss chapters 11 - 15 herein.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tremaine Posted - 31 May 2010 : 11:44:20
enjoyed how the mumchance disabled the trapped with kid and said if it was me I would have had a secondary trap ;-)

haha Sanval discussing poems and the love-lives with bugbears very fuuny scene

wonder what powerful monster is following the group a dragon?
Kyrene Posted - 13 Jun 2008 : 07:41:15
Even though I was expecting that scene due to the cover page, I still chuckled when it actually happened. I actually laughed out loud a great number of times during this read. I loved the fact that the 'ebil mage' is still just another ordinary person getting by. If it wasn't for Archlis' anhk and charms, he'd be nothing more than a very skinny bully.
Rinonalyrna Fathomlin Posted - 10 Feb 2008 : 21:49:55
quote:
Originally posted by Rosemary Jones
Sir Manynames is good too. I was a bit surprised that Sanval's list of names (which I felt I had to include because this had been mentioned in chapter 1) appeared in that front of the title page blurb. A bit cart before the horse -- but it does seem to work.

I wish they hadn't used particular dialogue in the blurb, because it spoiled the "many names" part for me. Anyway, like some others I laughed out loud when Ivy bluffed about how Sanval wasn't so "noble".

It's also a definite pleasure to learn more about each of the Siegebreakers (and Sanval) little by little as they journey deeper into the dungeon.
Rosemary Jones Posted - 21 Dec 2007 : 05:03:56
quote:
Originally posted by The Red Walker

I am just thinking of him as goatboy until we learn more

I like goatboy, goatboy works for me.

Sir Manynames is good too. I was a bit surprised that Sanval's list of names (which I felt I had to include because this had been mentioned in chapter 1) appeared in that front of the title page blurb. A bit cart before the horse -- but it does seem to work.

The Red Walker Posted - 20 Dec 2007 : 03:32:44
I am just thinking of him as goatboy until we learn more
Ozzalum Posted - 20 Dec 2007 : 02:09:11
I agree with you Red Walker. I've been enjoying the character interactions quite a bit. When he said his entire name I actually chuckled out loud. (COL?)

And Kid is a very interesting character. We learn some more of his background in these chapters and I liked it. I still don't know what he is though.
The Red Walker Posted - 19 Dec 2007 : 23:39:41
I like the interaction of our group. Especially Ivy and Sir Manynames. It was funny the way she painted him out to be a gambling, whoring, no good officer who would rather not return to duty! If not the wizard surely would have toasted him then and there, and if Zuzzara had not restrained him, he would have attempted to spit the Wizard on his sword!
The old dwarf is interesting as well, I enjoyed his reaction to the secondary trap as it swallowed Ivy!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000