Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 3.5 Undermountain and Demonweb Pits + Realms

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Purple Dragon Knight Posted - 28 Jun 2008 : 20:04:14
Has anyone run the 3.5 Undermountain and Demonweb Pits Hardcover Adventures? what about the Realms Hardcovers?

Let me know how it went.

Cheers,

PDK

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
KnightErrantJR Posted - 30 Jun 2008 : 01:44:05
Well, {spoilers for Expedition to the Demonweb Pits):

One place you can start is the aspects of the Demon Lords. As written, they are fairly weak aspects, so using the higher level aspects in the Fiendish Codex might be one place to start upgrading.
Alisttair Posted - 30 Jun 2008 : 01:35:28
You can definatly adapt any of these for higher level play. Just beef up the monsters according to the rules found in the Monster Manual I believe, and even add templates to some. Should be fun.
Purple Dragon Knight Posted - 29 Jun 2008 : 11:47:49
Thanks guys!

I own all of these hardcover adventures, but the party I am DMing has an average party level (APL) of 24 (they just killed the demigod Kyuss, therefore completing the Age of Worms campaign)

Therefore, I am torn with either a party reset (to try these adventures) or continuing at high levels (which I will certainly continue to do for a while, regardless of my final decision, so as to stretch the legs of my good old Power of Faerun! ) The PCs are now the defacto rulers of Mintarn...
Alisttair Posted - 28 Jun 2008 : 20:42:17
I am currently running the Undermountain adventure and so far it is fun. They are currently in Belkram's Fall.
Mace Hammerhand Posted - 28 Jun 2008 : 20:37:07
I plan to link Demonweb to GDQ, or rather I will replace the Q part of the module with Demonweb...might still be a year or so until we get there, but I'll let you know.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000