Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Hail to all

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Leona Posted - 20 May 2003 : 05:18:34
Tis I, Leona, explorer and collector of oddities. I have arrived at the hallowed grounds of Candlekeep, having just given the Treatise of Herbology in Chult to the kind gatekeeper. I hope to share various information and facts with all the scribes in Candlekeep.

Introduction over. Now out of character

I was surfing the web to find out more information about the Dawn Cataclysm and I stumbled upon this site. This is great. I can finally find some rare information about the FR campaign that somewhat eludes me in the official published reference materials. My current favorite topics include Faerunian pantheons and faiths, the Zhentarim and the daemonfey.

Till then, adieu
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Elrond Half Elven Posted - 06 Jun 2003 : 23:10:17
Hail Leona, i say to you what i say to most new people, enjoy your stay here, and may it be filled with knowledge.
Hanx
Elrond
George Krashos Posted - 01 Jun 2003 : 09:05:46
Your wait may not be quite as long as you imageine ... x2.

-- George Krashos
Bookwyrm Posted - 31 May 2003 : 10:30:39
And we eagerly await that day.
George Krashos Posted - 31 May 2003 : 10:21:57
Welcome Leona.

That book on Chult will be very useful to me, given my current researches. But, I say too much ... we shall all learn of the place of serpents in times to come.

-- George Krashos
Drummer Boy Posted - 28 May 2003 : 02:20:02
Welcome to Candlekeep, Leona.
Malice Posted - 21 May 2003 : 18:26:59
::walks in just in time to catch Artalis' comment:: Late? It seems that I am the one here who is late...my apologies, Leona, and welcome to the great library of Candlekeep.
Artalis Posted - 21 May 2003 : 17:24:57
*sneaks in sheepishly checking his mead-soaked pocketwatch and shaking his head*

Oh Hello there.

Nice to meet you Leona,

Welcome to Candlekeep, sorry I tend to run a bit late sometimes...
Leona Posted - 21 May 2003 : 07:18:23
Aye, no concrete information about that topic
George Krashos Posted - 21 May 2003 : 05:19:33
Greetings Leona

May your studies here bring you illumination and understanding. Oh, and if you seek answers on the "Dawn Cataclysm" you will be searching for a very long time ..

-- George Krashos
Alaundo Posted - 20 May 2003 : 11:45:45
Well Met and welcome to Candlekeep, Leona

I hope you enjoy your stay here and I look forward to hearing of your tales of your travels and sharing Realmslore with you.

I see you have already aquainted yourself with a number of my fellow scribes and trust they have made you feel welcome with the great library.
zemd Posted - 20 May 2003 : 08:55:26
Bienvenue à toi Leona. I'm glad that your steps brought you among us. Whatever the subjects you prefer to speak of, you'll find someone who will share your preference . So feel free to ask (and answer) questions, and may your stay here be as long and pleasant as mine
The Sage Posted - 20 May 2003 : 05:51:09
Greetings to you Leona,

May your learning here be free and unfettered.

Good learning...

- The Sage of Perth: For all your Realms Lore needs

Bookwyrm Posted - 20 May 2003 : 05:43:39
Céad míle fáilte!

I'd noticed someone reading about the Dawn Cataclysm recently. (We experienced scribes have ways of peeking in on others, don't you know. ) I'm glad you decided to sign the Roll of Members. You certainly sound like a studious sort of person, and we've been needing a change of that sort as of late.

If you need anything, feel free to ask us. Just pose a question, and I'm sure that you'll have people scrambling over themselves to answer. We're a bit like that here. Ask three of us one thing, and you'll have at least five different answers.

Enjoy your stay!
Targon Moonrise Posted - 20 May 2003 : 05:24:41
Welcome to Candlekeep and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Most of the scribes will help you in any way they can and I'm one of them but I am still new to the knowledge that abounds in this wonderful library.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000