Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Hello people

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Araushnee Posted - 22 Apr 2003 : 21:38:26
Obviously I'm new here. I'm a huge fan of the Forgotten Realms; so this site seemed pretty neat. My favorite characters are Pharaun and Araushnee(Lloth). Not that anyone cares, but... You'll find that I'm pretty, well, odd is a good word. Not that anyone cares about that either... Well, I look forward to posting!
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Malice Posted - 19 May 2003 : 19:20:01
quote:
Originally posted by Lehre

Good afternoon all ::bows gracefully, the crimson lining of his cloak becoming exposed for a moment and then concealed once again:: I am Lehre Auferstenhung, but please call me Lehre. I hope that I may accepted into a place like this. I look forward to speeking with all of you.

::cough cough:: Lehre, l'loktriam xuil l'llaar verve kaas... ::cough cough::
Lehre Posted - 14 May 2003 : 17:38:02
Good afternoon all ::bows gracefully, the crimson lining of his cloak becoming exposed for a moment and then concealed once again:: I am Lehre Auferstenhung, but please call me Lehre. I hope that I may accepted into a place like this. I look forward to speeking with all of you.
eilinel Posted - 13 May 2003 : 18:34:11
yeah, i like Lolth a lot, even if i think she is bit too pretentious, anyway. but if she didnt do waht she did to the dark elves, they would certainly never survive...
Bellua Aeneus Lacerta Posted - 12 May 2003 : 20:49:11
Well Met, Araushnee
Edain Shadowstar Posted - 27 Apr 2003 : 23:05:04
Greetings and Welcome Araushnee!

I too am a bit of a Pharaun fan, so it's good to have another one about. I hope you find everything you need here, there's plenty of knowledge to be had, and a good wine cellar to boot.

Good Luck and Good Beer! (To quote a Dwarf I know.)
The Sage Posted - 27 Apr 2003 : 09:40:58
Greetings to you Araushnee,

It is always a bright and happy day indeed when a new seeker of knowledge enters these great walls.

Good learning...

- The Sage of Perth: For all your Realms lore needs

Yasraena Posted - 27 Apr 2003 : 04:48:12
Greetings Aurashnee.
I, like Artalis, have a little trouble welcoming a follower of Lolth into my favorite library as well. But, being a follower of the goddess Eilistraee, I must welcome all Drow and make them feel welcome.
I hope your stay here will be as rewarding as mine has been.

Xal l'quarval-sharess sslig'ne lueth kyorl phor dos
Hymn Posted - 26 Apr 2003 : 12:05:55
Welcome to the halls of Candlekeep, here you can find oddities and commodities of almost any kind. What ever happened to those cookies?
Malice Posted - 26 Apr 2003 : 01:58:50
Welcome to Candlekeep, Araushnee. Another follower of Lloth, eh? It matters not here; all are very accepting. (although Malice didn't believe it at first...)
zemd Posted - 25 Apr 2003 : 18:03:48
Bienvenue dans cette grande librairie Araushnee.
I hope your allegiance won't cause too much problems. Anyway, i don't use to refuse help to anyone. So have a nice stay
Elrond Half Elven Posted - 23 Apr 2003 : 09:03:35
Hail Araushee and welcome to Candlekeep.

I hope that you enjoy your stay here. Don't Worry Artalis, I'm sure someone will be able to fix that cought of yours.

The company here is getting quite mixed now... A king.... and a follower of Lolth! Oh and there is Melkor .

Hanx
Elrond
Alaundo Posted - 23 Apr 2003 : 08:28:34
Well Met Araushnee

Welcome to Candlekeep, im sure you will find this place and my fellow Scribes quite accommodating and may you learn much knowledge from within.

::raises voice:: Is there a healer in the house, it appears Artalis is in need of some herbs to ease his cough.

Enjoy your stay Araushnee
Artalis Posted - 23 Apr 2003 : 02:34:11
Hail Araushnee,

Wel(haaack) ...erm

Well M(cough)...ehh

Sorry,

Having a little trouble welcoming a Lolth follower into my beloved library....

()
Avaly Posted - 23 Apr 2003 : 00:01:34
Hail and Honor,
Welcome to Candlekeep! Please don't be concern about being 'odd' because we are all odd in our own special way. :begins to twitch and head spins around: Like Alexis had mentioned above, please feel free to join us at the Inn and meet the group. Again, welcome to Candlekeep.

Honor to all,
Avaly Nightstar
Alexis Merlin Posted - 22 Apr 2003 : 22:57:48
Well Met Araushnee and welcome to Candlekeep! Fear not you will find all sorts of oddities here and thus should fit right in

I hope that you stay is a pleasant one, and if I can be of any assistance, you can find me in the Private Booth of the Candlekeep Inn...

Alexis

P.S. To anyone who is wondering what happened to Midnight (with whom I was talking in the Private Booth) I emailed her recently and her computer has packed up and so she has to use her friends one for email etc and unfortunately cannot fit in posting to Candlekeep as well at the moment, but hopes to return soon.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000