Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Hello people
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Araushnee
Acolyte

4 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2003 :  21:38:26  Show Profile  Visit Araushnee's Homepage Send Araushnee a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Obviously I'm new here. I'm a huge fan of the Forgotten Realms; so this site seemed pretty neat. My favorite characters are Pharaun and Araushnee(Lloth). Not that anyone cares, but... You'll find that I'm pretty, well, odd is a good word. Not that anyone cares about that either... Well, I look forward to posting!

It's only funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's hilarious.

Alexis Merlin
Learned Scribe

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2003 :  22:57:48  Show Profile  Visit Alexis Merlin's Homepage Send Alexis Merlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Met Araushnee and welcome to Candlekeep! Fear not you will find all sorts of oddities here and thus should fit right in

I hope that you stay is a pleasant one, and if I can be of any assistance, you can find me in the Private Booth of the Candlekeep Inn...

Alexis

P.S. To anyone who is wondering what happened to Midnight (with whom I was talking in the Private Booth) I emailed her recently and her computer has packed up and so she has to use her friends one for email etc and unfortunately cannot fit in posting to Candlekeep as well at the moment, but hopes to return soon.

It is knowledge that influences and equalizes the social condition of man; that gives to all, however different their political position, passions which are in common, and enjoyments which are universal.
(Benjamin Disraeli)
Go to Top of Page

Avaly
Acolyte

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2003 :  00:01:34  Show Profile  Visit Avaly's Homepage Send Avaly a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hail and Honor,
Welcome to Candlekeep! Please don't be concern about being 'odd' because we are all odd in our own special way. :begins to twitch and head spins around: Like Alexis had mentioned above, please feel free to join us at the Inn and meet the group. Again, welcome to Candlekeep.

Honor to all,
Avaly Nightstar
Go to Top of Page

Artalis
Senior Scribe

USA
444 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2003 :  02:34:11  Show Profile Send Artalis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hail Araushnee,

Wel(haaack) ...erm

Well M(cough)...ehh

Sorry,

Having a little trouble welcoming a Lolth follower into my beloved library....

()

Artalis

Email

Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2003 :  08:28:34  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Met Araushnee

Welcome to Candlekeep, im sure you will find this place and my fellow Scribes quite accommodating and may you learn much knowledge from within.

::raises voice:: Is there a healer in the house, it appears Artalis is in need of some herbs to ease his cough.

Enjoy your stay Araushnee

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Elrond Half Elven
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
322 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2003 :  09:03:35  Show Profile  Visit Elrond Half Elven's Homepage Send Elrond Half Elven a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hail Araushee and welcome to Candlekeep.

I hope that you enjoy your stay here. Don't Worry Artalis, I'm sure someone will be able to fix that cought of yours.

The company here is getting quite mixed now... A king.... and a follower of Lolth! Oh and there is Melkor .

Hanx
Elrond

Once upon a midnight dreary, while i pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore-
While i nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
-The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2003 :  18:03:48  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bienvenue dans cette grande librairie Araushnee.
I hope your allegiance won't cause too much problems. Anyway, i don't use to refuse help to anyone. So have a nice stay
Go to Top of Page

Malice
Seeker

USA
83 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2003 :  01:58:50  Show Profile  Visit Malice's Homepage Send Malice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Araushnee. Another follower of Lloth, eh? It matters not here; all are very accepting. (although Malice didn't believe it at first...)

"Khaless? Ha. Vel'bol zhah nindol 'khaless' dos telanth? d'usstan zhaun ol naut."
Go to Top of Page

Hymn
Senior Scribe

Sweden
514 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2003 :  12:05:55  Show Profile Send Hymn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the halls of Candlekeep, here you can find oddities and commodities of almost any kind. What ever happened to those cookies?

Sauro moki kara ochiro - Even monkeys falls from trees.

The path that leads to truth is littered with the bodies of the ignorant - Miyamoto Musashi
Go to Top of Page

Yasraena
Senior Scribe

USA
388 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2003 :  04:48:12  Show Profile  Visit Yasraena's Homepage Send Yasraena a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings Aurashnee.
I, like Artalis, have a little trouble welcoming a follower of Lolth into my favorite library as well. But, being a follower of the goddess Eilistraee, I must welcome all Drow and make them feel welcome.
I hope your stay here will be as rewarding as mine has been.

Xal l'quarval-sharess sslig'ne lueth kyorl phor dos

"Nindyn vel'uss malar verin z'klaen tlu kyone ulu naut doera nindel vel'bolen nind malar."
Yasraena T'Sarran
Harper of Silverymoon
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2003 :  09:40:58  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings to you Araushnee,

It is always a bright and happy day indeed when a new seeker of knowledge enters these great walls.

Good learning...

- The Sage of Perth: For all your Realms lore needs

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Edain Shadowstar
Senior Scribe

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2003 :  23:05:04  Show Profile  Visit Edain Shadowstar's Homepage Send Edain Shadowstar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings and Welcome Araushnee!

I too am a bit of a Pharaun fan, so it's good to have another one about. I hope you find everything you need here, there's plenty of knowledge to be had, and a good wine cellar to boot.

Good Luck and Good Beer! (To quote a Dwarf I know.)

Edain Shadowstar
Archwizard of Rel Astra and Waterdeep

"Mmm…pie…"
- Gaius Solarian, Captain General
Go to Top of Page

Bellua Aeneus Lacerta
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2003 :  20:49:11  Show Profile  Visit Bellua Aeneus Lacerta's Homepage Send Bellua Aeneus Lacerta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Met, Araushnee
Go to Top of Page

eilinel
Learned Scribe

France
296 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2003 :  18:34:11  Show Profile  Visit eilinel's Homepage Send eilinel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yeah, i like Lolth a lot, even if i think she is bit too pretentious, anyway. but if she didnt do waht she did to the dark elves, they would certainly never survive...
Go to Top of Page

Lehre
Acolyte

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2003 :  17:38:02  Show Profile  Visit Lehre's Homepage Send Lehre a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good afternoon all ::bows gracefully, the crimson lining of his cloak becoming exposed for a moment and then concealed once again:: I am Lehre Auferstenhung, but please call me Lehre. I hope that I may accepted into a place like this. I look forward to speeking with all of you.

"The slow blade pierces even the best shield."
Go to Top of Page

Malice
Seeker

USA
83 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2003 :  19:20:01  Show Profile  Visit Malice's Homepage Send Malice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lehre

Good afternoon all ::bows gracefully, the crimson lining of his cloak becoming exposed for a moment and then concealed once again:: I am Lehre Auferstenhung, but please call me Lehre. I hope that I may accepted into a place like this. I look forward to speeking with all of you.

::cough cough:: Lehre, l'loktriam xuil l'llaar verve kaas... ::cough cough::

"Khaless? Ha. Vel'bol zhah nindol 'khaless' dos telanth? d'usstan zhaun ol naut."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000