Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Well met............

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Detrix Posted - 05 Apr 2003 : 02:27:32
i was a theif of Calimport,but have given up my theifing days for now....i wish you a great welcome and hope you do the same for me...
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Drummer Boy Posted - 12 Apr 2003 : 23:38:13
quote:
Originally posted by Detrix

i was a theif of Calimport,but have given up my theifing days for now....i wish you a great welcome and hope you do the same for me...

Welcome to Candlekeep, Detrix. I'm sure you'll be welcome here as long as you do not try to hoard knowledge. However, I hope you find the knowledge you seek here (as long as you don't steal it).
Malice Posted - 05 Apr 2003 : 23:50:40
Welcome to Candlekeep! I hope you have a great time here!
zemd Posted - 05 Apr 2003 : 21:17:48
Bienvenue Dentrix! (In french)

I hope you'llfind whatever you search in this great Library
The Defence Minister Posted - 05 Apr 2003 : 18:42:47
Hello there. My name is Messor Mortui, but you may call me 'The Defence Minister'

I hope you enjoy yourself here at Candlekeep.

TDM
Elrond Half Elven Posted - 05 Apr 2003 : 12:26:41
Hail Detrix, welcome to these hallowed walls. I hope that you had a pleasant journey for the road from Calimport is long. I really hope that you find what you need Detrix, and also that you stay along time.
Hanx
Elrond.
Alexis Merlin Posted - 05 Apr 2003 : 11:43:04
Welcome to Candlekeep Detrix! <checks his backpack for any missing items>..Sorry force of habit...

I hope that your stay here is a pleasant one and that we may have the pleasure of your company in the Candlekeep Inn!
Lord Rad Posted - 05 Apr 2003 : 09:39:38
Welcome to Candlekeep Detrix

I sure hope youve left your thieving tendancies behind, as Alaundo will have you doing the vilest tasks in Candlekeep if he catches your stick fingers on a scroll of tome

Hope your enjoy your stay here.
Targon Moonrise Posted - 05 Apr 2003 : 08:20:54
Welcome to Candlekeep! Stay good and you'll go far here.
branmakmuffin Posted - 05 Apr 2003 : 08:11:22
You need only give up your theiving days while in Candlekeep. There aren't many places worse to be caught theiving. Thay, maybe.

Welcome.
Yasraena Posted - 05 Apr 2003 : 07:07:48
Greetings Detrix. I'm glad to hear you have forsaken the crooked path in favor of the straight and narrow. (At least while your here anyway. Alaundo doesn't take kindly to people who 'find' things! )
I hope you will find the knowledge that you seek, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask any of the scribes here. We are all friendly and helpful to those in need.
Bookwyrm Posted - 05 Apr 2003 : 05:25:09
Ah, welcome to Candlekeep, neighbor. I'm sure you'll find much of what you're looking for . . . not all, of course, as much as we would like otherwise. But not even the greatest library in the Realms can hold all the knowledge of such a place.

Still, ask questions, for it is the only way to gain knowledge and wisdom.

*Ahem* There. Now that I've filled my seriousness quota for tonight, I'll just get back to my, um, other serious things. Yes. Very serious . . . .
Avaly Posted - 05 Apr 2003 : 02:45:18
Hail and Honor,
Welcome to Candlekeep. I hope you find your stay restful as well as knowledgeable. Please sit down and take a load off.

Honor to all,
Avaly Nightstar
Sadonayerah Odrydin Posted - 05 Apr 2003 : 02:43:05
Well met and welcome to Candlekeep! I am Sadonayerah Odrydin, better known as Sadon. I hope you find this place to be to your liking. If ever you need anything, feel free to ask and the scribes (myself included) will try to help you as best we can.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000