Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Well I must give it a go!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lazerrus Posted - 26 Mar 2003 : 05:38:22
Hello all! I have signed on per Yasraena. I am the DM that runs her. Yasraena's player is the DM that runs Lazerrus. So he told me about the forums and it sounds like a lotta fun. I look foward to this and the tales we shall share. The realms are large and much has yet to be explored so I can't wait. Being an wandering elven archmage my feet are never always planted here in the realms my but ears are always erect for new tales and experiences. With this I say hello to you all.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Malice Posted - 05 Apr 2003 : 23:45:56
*Malice winks* It's great here! Every one is great, the webmasters are great, the stories are great...it's fun!
Artalis Posted - 28 Mar 2003 : 22:43:04
*a somewhat bedraggeled looking scribe in tan robes drags himself in*

Sorry I'm late again little problem with an opinionated undead, kept me busy...

Welcome and Well Met Lazerrus

Enjoy your stay here in the greatest library in all the realms.

If you require assistance you have but to ask.

Safe travels,

Artalis

Elrond Half Elven Posted - 28 Mar 2003 : 22:17:14
Hail Lazerrus, there is little time in my life to post very often, but i shall spend this time to great you. Hail! and well met. Please stay here for a long time!
Kiarin DAleshan Posted - 28 Mar 2003 : 18:26:17
Well met and welcome Lazerrus. I hope that you find your stay here to be informative. I hope to see you at the Candlekeep Inn =) Once again, enjoy!
branmakmuffin Posted - 28 Mar 2003 : 18:00:49
The hardest thing about getting in here is finding that book worth 1000 gp, eh?

Greetings.
Bookwyrm Posted - 28 Mar 2003 : 04:23:21
Aha. Alexis made it. Artalis seems to be even worse without that gnomish pocketwatch.

Though Alexis' time wasn't exactly the best, mind you! Over a day late? I don't know where you were, if it took you that long at a run!
Alexis Merlin Posted - 27 Mar 2003 : 18:42:46
<comes into the library on a sprint finish, and catches his breath before saying>

Ah I had heard there was another new arrival! <Looks around, and not seeing Artalis looks slightly relieved >

I hope that you greatly enjoy your stay here at Candlekeep and that you find much of use in this great library.

Avaly Posted - 26 Mar 2003 : 17:04:31
Hail and Honor,
I am pleased to see that you have found your way here. Please pull up a chair and read a tome or have a conversation with one of our intelligent scribes or even (my own personal choice) come visit us at the Inn and have a drink. What ever you choose, we are please to have you here. Again, Welcome to Candlekeep!

Honor to all,
Avaly Nightstar
Drummer Boy Posted - 26 Mar 2003 : 14:12:40
Welcome to Candlekeep, Lazerrus. I hope you find the knowledge you seek here. If not, you can always enjoy a foaming mug of ale at the Inn.
Alaundo Posted - 26 Mar 2003 : 10:29:55
Well Met Lazerrus and welcome ye to the grandest library in all the Realms.

Im sure you will find much knowledge and Realmslore within these halls.

If I can be of any assistance then please contact me.
Yasraena Posted - 26 Mar 2003 : 08:44:51
Greetings and welcome Lazerrus. Hope to see you often on the forums. You will find the scribes very friendly and helpful. Any questions,feel free to ask away.
Now if we could only get Malaci to join in!
zemd Posted - 26 Mar 2003 : 07:47:38
Welcome Lazerrus, i hope your stay will be as pleasant as mine
Bookwyrm Posted - 26 Mar 2003 : 06:30:19
Ah, a wondering elven archmage. Well, I'm a wandering dragon archmage. Almost a matched pair. Okay, not, but it was an idea.

Welcome to these halls of infinite knowledge.

Now, who'll be up first? Artalis or Alexis?
Lazerrus Posted - 26 Mar 2003 : 05:54:10
Thank You Sadon. Welcome I do feel. I see you stay at Candlekeep Inn. Maybe we can share a drink and listen to some minstrels by the fire and share some tales.
Sadonayerah Odrydin Posted - 26 Mar 2003 : 05:42:52
Well met and welcome Lazerrus! I am Sadonayerah Odrydin....but you can call me Sadon. Welcome to Candlekeep! If ever you need anything, feel free to ask and I know for a fact someone will be able to help ya. (heck it might even be me. ). Please feel free to make yourself at home and help yourself to a look at the many books in the library.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000