Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 The blessings of the Unicorn Queen upon you.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Katarina Dragonstar Posted - 23 Mar 2003 : 13:22:11
I have visited Candlekeep many times and have always found it fair. This time has proved no exception. This is the first time I have ventured into your forum, but hopefully I will find my way here often again.

I am Katarina Dragonstar, Holy Liberator of Lurue. Although I spent many years with the Knights of Silverymoon, I was called to service by the blessed Unicorn Queen. And in that service, I now reside in the dark stench of Skullport.

But even in that darkness, I have found those whom I now call friend, and it is in defense of those friends that I made my way to your fair library earlier this rising.

I look forward to many more pleasant visits. May the joy of living lighten your heart and brighten your day!

12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
branmakmuffin Posted - 06 Apr 2003 : 03:19:11
Malice:

quote:
Welcome to Candlekeep! Have a great time! Yeah! Happy happy!

I agree with Malice.

And I think you'll find Candlekeep a bit more enlightening place than Skullport.
Malice Posted - 05 Apr 2003 : 23:47:43
Welcome to Candlekeep! Have a great time! Yeah! Happy happy!
Alexis Merlin Posted - 24 Mar 2003 : 19:11:29
Doh! Even Artalis is beating me to the greetings these days !

Welcome to another arrival from Skullport - I hope that your stay is an enlightening one...

Korbin Deathstalker Posted - 24 Mar 2003 : 01:46:53
Remember, Kat my dear, we were going to take a trip to Silverymoon so you could show me some of the sights they kept locked....and guarded.

Hunt well M'lady, and may I be blessed with your smile when we again meet.
Sadonayerah Odrydin Posted - 23 Mar 2003 : 22:16:17
Well met and welcome Katarina Dragonstar. I am Sadon Odrydin, a follower of the goddess Mielikki. Feel free to make yourself at home amongst these walls. If ever you need anything, feel free to ask.
Echon Posted - 23 Mar 2003 : 20:00:14
Greetings Katarina Dragonstar and welcome to Candlekeep.

-Echon
The_Mirt Posted - 23 Mar 2003 : 18:13:31
Welcome to Candlekeep. If you need any help looking through the card catalogs, get ahold of another scribe.

~Mirt
Bookwyrm Posted - 23 Mar 2003 : 17:13:44
Ah, another arrival from Skullport. My, my, things are looking . . . interesting, no?
Drummer Boy Posted - 23 Mar 2003 : 16:12:53
Welcome, Katarina Dragonstar, to the great walls of Candlekeep. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you have any questions, post them, and another scribe or I will answer.
Artalis Posted - 23 Mar 2003 : 15:29:49
Well Met and Welcome Katarina Dragonstar

I have seen some of your work at Skullport and have always considered you to be one of the farirest aspects of that place.

Welcome to the the Great Library.

If I can help you in a quest for knowledge call upon me or the other scribes any time.
zemd Posted - 23 Mar 2003 : 14:51:03
Welcome Katarina.
I hope your stay here will as good as mine. Feel free to ask every question you have in mind (related to FR or at least D&D... or our estimated head scribe we'll be upset )
Avaly Posted - 23 Mar 2003 : 13:49:32
Hail and Honor,
We are pleased and honor that you have found our library and hope you visit us once more. The scribes and sages here are quite knowledgeable and look for a challenge to conqueror. Please feel free to wander the halls as well visit out Inn for conversation. Again, welcome.

Honor to all,
Avaly Nightstar

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000