Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Member name changes

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Candlekeep Webmaster Posted - 15 Mar 2003 : 11:34:29
Another name change, this time Targondigeta Fendrahido has now become ::drum roll::...........tada........none other than, Targon Moonrise!
18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Malice Posted - 05 Apr 2003 : 23:58:06
I've subscribed as different people at differnt forums, and it was really confusing... so now, I just RP as Malice
Alaundo Posted - 29 Mar 2003 : 10:40:32
Well Met

quote:
Originally posted by branmakmuffin

Can I change my user name from "branmakmuffin" to "Haiko"? Originally, I had no plans to go into the Candlekeep Inn and post in character, but now I think it might be fun, and I don't really want "branmakmuffi" to be my name.

Indeed, branmakmuffin. Although you CAN enter the in as Haiko by creating a new profile. That way you can have a member for forum posting as one for the Inn as seperate personalities. Remember that post counts to not increase within the Inn. If you still wish to have your name changed to Haiko then please contact me.
branmakmuffin Posted - 28 Mar 2003 : 17:55:48
Can I change my user name from "branmakmuffin" to "Haiko"? Originally, I had no plans to go into the Candlekeep Inn and post in character, but now I think it might be fun, and I don't really want "branmakmuffi" to be my name.
Alaundo Posted - 27 Mar 2003 : 09:35:27
Well Met

Nay, not another imposter.... alas, Chronic Alcoholic has changed names to Thorin Stoutdrinker..... sounds along the same lines to me
Salius Kai Posted - 16 Mar 2003 : 22:15:52
quote:
Origianally posted by: Alaundo

*fffwiinnnng*
Your wish is my command SALIUS KAI, the underscore has been removed.

And I thank you for it as well, Alaundo. It looks much better.
zemd Posted - 16 Mar 2003 : 21:33:24
We can have anything we wish?!
Well, let me make a list...

<zemd begin to write a LONG, LONG, LONG, ... list. Then she stops looks at Alaundo>
It's like before christmas ... So, a new dress, rings, a golden pen, a necklace, those nice shoes i saw last time, ...
Alaundo Posted - 16 Mar 2003 : 17:36:06
Well Met

quote:
Originally posted by Salius_Kai
Anyways, how do I go about changing my name. Nothing dramatically huge, i just want the underscore (_) in my name changed to a space ( ). I was unaware we were allowed to use spaces when I signed uo (so long ago) as most internet names don't let you. I would just like it from "Salius_Kai" to "Salius Kai"

*fffwiinnnng*
Your wish is my command SALIUS KAI, the underscore has been removed.
Bookwyrm Posted - 16 Mar 2003 : 12:17:09
Wow, it's like archeology: digging for the origins of Learned Scribes!
zemd Posted - 16 Mar 2003 : 11:13:58
I read this thread... It seems centuries ago, when i was a newbie.
And Salius, you're right it'd be better that way
Bookwyrm Posted - 16 Mar 2003 : 07:32:37
She also mentioned it over here. It was when she was introducing herself originally. If I'm not mistaken, it was also one of the most detailed introductions made here, proving she wasn't one of those shy folks who just say "Hi, I'm new, I hope I'm going to have fun here."
Salius Kai Posted - 16 Mar 2003 : 05:55:11
quote:
Origianally posted by: Bookwyrm

I know that it stands for something, of course -- But I like the sound of it as all one word. "Zemd." Heh. I think it makes a great character name . . . .

I know what it means, i remember reading it in the first character names forum. It means "The DM".(i hope)

Anyways, how do I go about changing my name. Nothing dramatically huge, i just want the underscore (_) in my name changed to a space ( ). I was unaware we were allowed to use spaces when I signed uo (so long ago) as most internet names don't let you. I would just like it from "Salius_Kai" to "Salius Kai"
Targon Moonrise Posted - 15 Mar 2003 : 19:28:56
Thank you all for your support in my name. I fill this fits better with my character than before. My name was part of the character change that I did. Thanks to Trafaldi, I found out how to change it.
Bookwyrm Posted - 15 Mar 2003 : 17:35:37
Don't worry about it. I was just referring to the fact that so many people on here have names that start with lower-case letters, and was using yours as an example. After all, you're the highest-ranked member with a name like that ("zemd" instead of "Zemd"). I know that it stands for something, of course -- But I like the sound of it as all one word. "Zemd." Heh. I think it makes a great character name . . . .

But don't worry. You don't have to change it, it was just an idle comment.
zemd Posted - 15 Mar 2003 : 17:23:27

I don't really understand what you mean Bookwyrm...
Bookwyrm Posted - 15 Mar 2003 : 16:59:40
Probably you were just the first one to do what had been on the minds of some people. But let's see -- anyone else want a name change? Zemd? Do you want to capitolize your name? (Of course, you aren't the only one, but you are the most visible . . . .)
Drummer Boy Posted - 15 Mar 2003 : 16:47:45
I like your new name better, too. It's easier to pronounce and remember, like zemd said.

Hmmm...it seems as if I've started a trend in name-changing when I changed from drummerboy465 to Drummer Boy.
zemd Posted - 15 Mar 2003 : 12:43:03
A lot more simple to remember... i prefer
Bookwyrm Posted - 15 Mar 2003 : 11:45:20
::canned applause::

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000