Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Echon, et al

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Bookwyrm Posted - 10 Mar 2003 : 23:52:31
WHEEEEEEET!!!!

The ceiling opens up and drops confetti and fireworks* over Echon.

A magically amplified voice anounces "CONGRATULATIONS TO ECHON, OUR THIRD LEARNED SCRIBE!!!"

====================================
* It's just an illusion, Alaundo, don't worry about the books . . . .
30   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Echon Posted - 20 Mar 2003 : 11:59:56
quote:
Originally posted by Artalis
I thought Mithril Dragons were supposed to be silvery not green...

*LOL*

-Echon
Bookwyrm Posted - 20 Mar 2003 : 02:58:05
I'm not jealous. Much.
Artalis Posted - 20 Mar 2003 : 02:56:48
quote:
Originally posted by Bookwyrm

Has anyone else noticed that Zemd is now the second-ranked scribe? She sure has been busy . . .

I thought Mithril Dragons were supposed to be silvery not green...
Bookwyrm Posted - 20 Mar 2003 : 02:06:09
Has anyone else noticed that Zemd is now the second-ranked scribe? She sure has been busy . . .
Echon Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 19:38:01
CAPITOL letters are big letters, she was referring to you and Bookwyrm.

-Echon
zemd Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 19:34:27
quote:
Originally posted by MidNight

(edit: I was having some capitalproblems. Now, we wouldn't want that, would we? )

Well, this phrase is a little bit obscur to me
MidNight Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 13:01:30
Congratulations, Drummer Boy, zemd and Bookwyrm!
May your knowledge only expand more here. Thank you for sharing it with us!

(edit: I was having some capitalproblems. Now, we wouldn't want that, would we? ) Enjoy being learned, all
Echon Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 11:51:09
Thanks for the assistance with this cumbersome tome, Bookmyrm, and welcome to the Halls of the Learned.

-Echon
Mumadar Ibn Huzal Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 10:43:40
Life is good, but there's still some dusting, collecting and archiving to be done... And of course some partying in the Inn...

Congrats Bookwyrm!
Bookwyrm Posted - 19 Mar 2003 : 02:16:51
[Bookwyrm casts feather weight on the huge tome Echon is carrying.]

Thank you all . . . Poems from Zemd, praise from Alaundo . . . ah, life is good.
Lord Rad Posted - 18 Mar 2003 : 22:08:39
Welcome amongst us Bookwyrm The tomes sure are thicker and heavier in here!
Alaundo Posted - 18 Mar 2003 : 20:25:39
Well Met

Ahhhh, another Learned Scribe! The carpenters can hardly keep up making these new desks at such a rapid rate Congratulations Bookwyrm, youve earned it well.
zemd Posted - 18 Mar 2003 : 19:46:22
"Hmmm ..."

zemd stands up, and wait for silence to come

"If i say capital B?"
"And then 'someone that talks a lot'"
"And precious metal"
"And Finally 'LEARNED SCRIBE'"

Welcome among us Bookwyrm!

Echon Posted - 17 Mar 2003 : 20:30:50
quote:
Originally posted by zemd

It's good to have a lot of post... but if it's full of gibberish, that's not very useful. Making a lot of post doesn't mean you share a lot of knowledge

That applies to some, mostly former, members.

-Echon
zemd Posted - 17 Mar 2003 : 18:39:36
It's good to have a lot of post... but if it's full of gibberish, that's not very useful. Making a lot of post doesn't mean you share a lot of knowledge
Bookwyrm Posted - 17 Mar 2003 : 17:04:18
I think he was talking about post IDs . . . the most recent one before I started typing this was Post #7591, so unless someone posts before I finish this, it'll be #7592. He was joking that geting up to #10000 would be easy for all the new Learned Scribes. In other words, you six would be doing the large share of the work.

But if you're lucky, I might write a few more of my trademark wordy posts! (Boy, what are the odds of that? )
zemd Posted - 17 Mar 2003 : 16:11:40
10k post... you think it's the next target? It'll be long (for me anyway), and don't talk about 100k!!!
Mumadar Ibn Huzal Posted - 17 Mar 2003 : 12:27:50
Yee-haw... two more learned scribes... Oghma's disciples increase by the day. Congratulations madam ze DM and Drummerboy.
May we see many more post to come... 10k posts is an easy target for our combined effort, how about 100k posts...?
Drummer Boy Posted - 16 Mar 2003 : 18:27:52
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

Well Met

quote:
Originally posted by Rad
Congratulations Drummer Boy and zemd, welcome to the hall of Learned Scribes...... watch out though, Alaundo gives you even MORE tomes to read!

..and indeed congratulations are in order. Welcome to the Grand Hall of Learned Scribes, Drummer Boy and zemd, now if I can just show you both to your new desks....

::leads the two over to larger ornate desks, a fine quill and ink pot looks quite inadequate next to the three foot high piles of scrolls and tombs surrounding the desks::

Well, you didnt think your advancement to the next level of Scribe would be easy did you?!

Drummer Boy walks over to his desk, but upon seeing the numerous piles of scrolls and tomes, he says, "Well, I would really love to start looking through these scrolls and tomes, but...I, er...better check out the Learned Scribes-Only Forum Echon was talking about!" Then he runs off after Echon before Alaundo can say anything.
Echon Posted - 16 Mar 2003 : 17:49:27
Congratulations zemd and Drummer Boy. Follow me and I shall lead to the secret Learned Scribes-only-forum where *all* the fun is going on...

-Echon
zemd Posted - 16 Mar 2003 : 11:03:18
Zemd proudly goes to her new desk
But when she sees the huge pile of scrolls

"Well... Alaundo, it's always a pleasure to work here... but when we'll be more than learned scribe will we have MORE work???"

zemd waits for the answer, preparing herself to run
Alaundo Posted - 16 Mar 2003 : 09:12:32
Well Met

quote:
Originally posted by Rad
Congratulations Drummer Boy and zemd, welcome to the hall of Learned Scribes...... watch out though, Alaundo gives you even MORE tomes to read!

..and indeed congratulations are in order. Welcome to the Grand Hall of Learned Scribes, Drummer Boy and zemd, now if I can just show you both to your new desks....

::leads the two over to larger ornate desks, a fine quill and ink pot looks quite inadequate next to the three foot high piles of scrolls and tombs surrounding the desks::

Well, you didnt think your advancement to the next level of Scribe would be easy did you?!
Lord Rad Posted - 16 Mar 2003 : 09:05:59
quote:

Okay, everyone, quick now! We need to reset everything so that we can do it all over again for Drummer Boy . . . er, no wait, Zemd. No, it's Drummer Boy . . . Now they're tied!

[Bookwyrm looks down at the name banner, then throws it down in disgust.]

Dang it! How can I get ready for the congratualtory party if I don't know who the next one will be????

ROFLMAO

Bookwyrm Posted - 16 Mar 2003 : 07:23:19
quote:
Originally posted by zemd

The only thing that made me post is you all guys...

Translation: "I'd like to thank the Academy . . . ."

zemd Posted - 15 Mar 2003 : 23:18:18
The only thing that made me post is you all guys... after all what the point of writing if no one read and answer you?
And i hope that you understand what i want to say... <zemd goes back to her english lessons>
Jalapeno Posted - 15 Mar 2003 : 21:03:34
Gratz
Artalis Posted - 15 Mar 2003 : 20:22:16
My my my there certainly some talkative folks here at Candlekeep

Congratulations Zemd and Drummerboy!! Learned Scribes abound now it seems.

**sigh**

It will be awhile for me, It seems I don't have as much to say as everyone else.

I'll have to do some reading.
Bookwyrm Posted - 15 Mar 2003 : 17:56:07
[A page hurries through the door, runs up to Bookwyrm, and hands him a message.]

Okay, everyone! Drummer Boy is the fifth Learned Scribe! Now, we need to change all of this to reflect that, and we have to do it before he--

[Drummer Boy walks in, radiating excitement at his acheivement.

Dang it! Caught with my party down. Aw, heck with it. Congratulations, Drummer Boy.
Drummer Boy Posted - 15 Mar 2003 : 17:53:43
quote:

Okay, everyone, quick now! We need to reset everything so that we can do it all over again for Drummer Boy . . . er, no wait, Zemd. No, it's Drummer Boy . . . Now they're tied!

Dang it! How can I get ready for the congratualtory party if I don't know who the next one will be????

Yay! *Dances around in circles* I'm the next learned scribe!
Bookwyrm Posted - 15 Mar 2003 : 17:46:31

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000