Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 My new email adress

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
king-tiax Posted - 04 Mar 2003 : 20:21:32
Hi every body, Just here to inform you My new email adress is thendrax@yahoo.co.uk

See ya, Tiax (Thendrax)
19   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Artalis Posted - 25 Mar 2003 : 05:13:28
Frey is, well... busy elsewhere.

Maybe someday the delightful cookies and conversations will return.

For now I/we will just have to wait...
zemd Posted - 24 Mar 2003 : 23:28:13
Speaking of cookies, where's Frey?
Sadonayerah Odrydin Posted - 24 Mar 2003 : 19:52:25
quote:
Originally posted by zemd

And the smell of an old book... what's better (maybe smell of hot chocolate)

What's better? How about the smell of a new book? Lol. I'm sure Lost Elph might agree with me here. Other than that maybe the smell of one of my mom's yummy cakes cooking in the oven. And she made one last night. lol.
Bookwyrm Posted - 24 Mar 2003 : 19:44:53
The smell of baking pizza, that's what. With extra cheese and basil in the crust . . . Italian spices and onion flakes in the sauce . . . .

<--drool

'Scuse me. I need to find my oven mitts.
zemd Posted - 24 Mar 2003 : 16:10:32
And the smell of an old book... what's better (maybe smell of hot chocolate)
Bookwyrm Posted - 24 Mar 2003 : 08:25:14
Oh, I hate PDF. Very annoying -- shouldn't be used, I think. I read all of mine in either WP or IE. (And I change the background, etc.) I'm not saying that I prefer it -- I don't. I like paper. Physical-ness, right in your hands. It was just an example.
zemd Posted - 24 Mar 2003 : 08:07:45
I don't like at all reading on pdf. At the end my eyes are crying. A good book, a real one with ink and paper... that's what i love
Sadonayerah Odrydin Posted - 24 Mar 2003 : 07:30:09
All right then. That works for me. Lol.
Bookwyrm Posted - 24 Mar 2003 : 06:36:10
No, Sadon. I hate to disapoint you, but you get no talking-to (on this subject anyway!). I think that you use something too much if you can't live without it. I freely admit I can't live without my computer, much less the Internet. By my own definition, I'm addicted.

I've only been using it in any real form for four years (or so), but it grew and grew. I didn't know how bad it was until the computer went to the shop one time. Boy, was I bad off. I was joking that I was going through computer withdrawal, but that was pretty much true.

I do everything on a laptop, it seems. I take it to school, for notes and in-class work. I write on it, both papers and stories. I even read on it, if I've got an electronic copy. Research on the Internet. Science. Mythology. History. For fun or work.

My life. Reduced to ones and zeros.

So. No talk, Sadon . . . no talk.
Sadonayerah Odrydin Posted - 23 Mar 2003 : 22:51:39
Oh I know I'm gonna get talking to from Bookwyrm for this but...in all truth, I can definitely live without the internet. My parents hate the fact that I spend hours before I go to bed every night on the computer. And my step dad absolutely hates computers so if he ever got a chance, I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to get rid of it. (but my mom puts a hex on that because she uses it too. Gotta love moms! ). But I definitely know that my friend from school Mina just can't live without it and another friend of mine Enielis (I so didn't spell that right) lives without the internet. But him and his brother have DnD to keep themselves occupied for the most part.
Targon Moonrise Posted - 22 Mar 2003 : 19:59:39
I've had the internet for a few years and I can't go without it for a day unless I"m banned from it by my parents. I go through computer withdrawl after only a few hours.
zemd Posted - 22 Mar 2003 : 12:49:20
I only have Internet since November! And i could live without it... Now it could be a little harder
It's incredible how much info you can get!
BTW for the ones who understand french, it's a really funny site
And this one is also hilarious
Bookwyrm Posted - 22 Mar 2003 : 03:27:47
No Internet at home?????

Oh, the inhumanity. How could anyone survive???
zemd Posted - 21 Mar 2003 : 22:26:19
March the 4th, it was his last post.
Rekindin Posted - 21 Mar 2003 : 17:59:33
When did he leave?
zemd Posted - 21 Mar 2003 : 15:55:49
Tiax didn't leave us. I sent him an email to know what he became. He answered that he didn't have Internet at home anymore, so he only check his emails in a cyber cafe... which means : no time for candlekeep
Drummer Boy Posted - 05 Mar 2003 : 14:22:08
Welcome back, Tiax! (Somehow I have a feeling you'll be gone again very soon, though.)
Bookwyrm Posted - 05 Mar 2003 : 05:51:56
It's him! He's returned! He's alive!

Welcome back, Your Low-- I mean, Your Majesty. () I don't know if we've been properly introduced, but that might be a good thing with that signature of yours . . . .
Echon Posted - 04 Mar 2003 : 20:33:25

-Echon

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000