Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Welcome back to a good friend

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Artalis Posted - 15 Feb 2003 : 19:15:35

Though I think I hardly need to say it...

Welcome back, Frey.

These halls have been empty of joy for me since you departed...

This is a fine day indeed.

16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kitira Gildragon Posted - 21 Feb 2003 : 14:11:28
I'm surprised you noticed my MIA status, Echon. I'm touched. *L* Well, I'm baaaaack! RL tends to call me away at the worst times, though. Hopefully I'll be on more. Welcome back to Frey and Ditalidas, as well. Your presence has been missed dearly, my friends.
sushisauce Posted - 20 Feb 2003 : 04:22:23
me neither...(oris it niether.. lets see i before e exapt after c unless it makes an A sound lie in neighbor...) oh, I hope to become better aquented(sp) with you.
oh. thats to big.
zemd Posted - 18 Feb 2003 : 20:29:49
So welcome back Ditamidas. I didn't have the pleasure to really know you before you left.
jason12345 Posted - 18 Feb 2003 : 02:59:26
In the words of Homer Simpson, "Mmmmmmmmmm, Cookies!"
I like cookies, and now I can have some more cookes.
The cookies you make are like the best cookies ever!
Make some more.
Salius Kai Posted - 18 Feb 2003 : 00:47:33
Well, Frey and Ditalidas, welcome (back) to these walls of infinite knowledge. They just haven't been the same.
Frey Posted - 17 Feb 2003 : 21:39:06
Welcome back Ditalidas (and why not welcome her in this thread as well??).

I had feared you left us at CK altogether, glad you didn't. Always liked your input (though I often disagree ).
You've inspired me to post some replies here and there already.

yvw ayvwk
Ditalidas Posted - 17 Feb 2003 : 21:33:25
No worries. I'll live.

My health gives me some problems. Chances are there will be a lot of gaps in my presence here.

But this has no place in a thread welcoming Frey back... so let's leave it at this...
Echon Posted - 17 Feb 2003 : 21:20:16
Well, you seem to have been quite inactive yourself, Ditalidas. I had noticed that you, Frey and Kitira Gildragon had been gone for quite a while.

-Echon
Ditalidas Posted - 17 Feb 2003 : 21:10:35
Welcome back Frey...

...and you didn't even miss me
Frey Posted - 17 Feb 2003 : 20:11:42
Frey is obviously flattered by all these welcomes, yet she doesn't know how to respond.
quote:
Originally posted by Mumadar Ibn Huzal

Ah Frey, welcome back indeed.

Might you not be interested in applying for a job at the inn. Your cooking skills as well as your social skills would be right in place there...

"well, ... To be honest, the rumour of an inn being opened ... ehm ... anyway" her blush gets deeper before she continues hastily: "gee, thank you all, but" she takes a breath while looking for words "But, hey, can't stay standing here with you, lads, there's work to be done"
Quickly she turns and leaves, probably for the kitchen.
Mumadar Ibn Huzal Posted - 17 Feb 2003 : 11:00:19
Ah Frey, welcome back indeed.

Might you not be interested in applying for a job at the inn. Your cooking skills as well as your social skills would be right in place there...
Echon Posted - 16 Feb 2003 : 15:35:34
Welcome back, it is nice to have you back within these halls once more.

-Echon
Ranaghar Tsaran Posted - 16 Feb 2003 : 13:25:28
Aahhh...perfect speak. Just like bards, that I used to know very well. As I said yesterday, Welcome
Frey Posted - 16 Feb 2003 : 12:15:23

Frey's modesty excels in these curcomstances. A humble smile is visible just below her redded cheeks. Her head is bowed but she lifts it a tiny bit to look at you all. Her green eyes are bright under her copper colored fringe. As her eyes wander from one to another her smile broadens.
"Thank you," she whispers sinserely.

Then she straitens her back and mirth is visible as she speaks up louder: "Come on. Don't exaggerate! 'Empty of joy'? ha! 'refuse to eat'? Now don't make me laugh!"
She shakes her head in mirth and it is obvious she's not half as serious as she tries to sound.

"I've been busy, you know" she says, in an attempt to conquer an upcoming private joke, "The wise and respectable Arlaundo has decided, in his inimitable trains of thought, to open an Inn. An Inn! On top of all what we're doing already. Imagine the work that brings to us, Candlekeep workers."
She smiles again, "Now I don't mean to say you clerks don't work, ... but, well, we've been busy preparing a grand meal for all of you when the inn opens."
Again she shakes her head slowly, warmed by the welcome.

"So, it's not so wrong after all you didn't eat that much cookies lately"
Drummer Boy Posted - 16 Feb 2003 : 05:39:38
Welcome back, Frey. In your absence it seems many scribes have been going hungry. It appears they have become addicted to your tasty cookies and have been refusing to eat anything else...
zemd Posted - 16 Feb 2003 : 00:22:29
I already said that, but again: "welcome back among us"

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000