Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 This Place is Wonderful ...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kahonen Posted - 01 Feb 2003 : 00:19:29
... I've been away for a while and when I come back some of the posts are like stepping into a roleplaying session. I really would like a D&D session with some of you people.

Now, where did I put my "I love Candlekeep" t-shirt? [Wanders off whistling happily ...]
19   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mumadar Ibn Huzal Posted - 26 Feb 2003 : 08:27:17
Hmmm... he might walking the halls waiting for the Candlekeep Inn to open its doors... He did seem a little thirsty last time...
Echon Posted - 24 Feb 2003 : 20:42:55
*peeks into Kahonen's study*

"Not here!? Now where has he gone off to? Hasn't turned in a single scroll in one and a half tenday."

-Echon
Bookwyrm Posted - 16 Feb 2003 : 18:07:34
Really? I've always thought of Zemd as a moon elf . . . .
Frey Posted - 16 Feb 2003 : 11:56:53
quote:
Originally posted by Ranaghar Tsaran

(Are you twins or something?)
Welcome back, Frey...

Thanks. And as for twins... we're not, as far as I know.

But you know how al chinese people seem to be alike for whities? Something simular might be the matter here. We're both human and female. ;)

(are we?)
Bookwyrm Posted - 16 Feb 2003 : 04:00:01
Ooo, there's a comment in that one, Zemd, but if I say it, I'll sound like Exilion . . . .
zemd Posted - 16 Feb 2003 : 00:26:33
Twins?! Well maybe, i don't know my parents, i've been educated by halflings. I'm now looking for my real family
Ranaghar Tsaran Posted - 15 Feb 2003 : 17:21:49
(Are you twins or something?)

Welcome back, Frey...
zemd Posted - 15 Feb 2003 : 12:16:52
Welcome back Frey!
It's good to see your lovely face here ()
I hope that you created some new cookie receipes
Frey Posted - 15 Feb 2003 : 11:59:16
quote:
Originally posted by kahonen
... I've been away for a while and when I come back some of the posts are like stepping into a roleplaying session. I really would like a D&D session with some of you people.

I've been away too (nothing to do with CK) but the sound of the building has reached me here and ... I am returning.
I think the roleplaying area will be my favorite (which will be no surprise for those who've read earlier posts from my hand).
As for you, Kahonen, welcome back indeed. I have positive memories on your input so I'm looking forward for your contributions.
Echon Posted - 04 Feb 2003 : 13:35:31

I was in fact beginning to wonder if you had left this place for good. I am glad to see that you have not.

-Echon
Salius Kai Posted - 03 Feb 2003 : 18:58:32
quote:
Origianally posted by drummerboy465
Welcome back, Kahonen. I hope you enjoy your stay here in these walls of infinite
knowledge (Ha!,I beat you to it, Salius Kai!)

Noooooooo..... Thats the only coll-sounding thing I get to say in here. But you cant stop me, I'll say it anyways.

Welcome (back) Kahonen, to these walls of infinte knowledge.
Ranaghar Tsaran Posted - 03 Feb 2003 : 16:34:14
Welcome back!!
Just like zemd, I don't know you as well as other scribes, but I hope that you will stay with us as long as you can
zemd Posted - 03 Feb 2003 : 15:23:37
Hi Kahonen
I don't know you... yet, but i hope you'll find candlekeep as you left it (and maybe better i hope)
Lord Rad Posted - 03 Feb 2003 : 10:23:06
quote:
Originally posted by Mumadar Ibn Huzal
btw: Congrats to Rad with his well deserved promotion

Thanks Mumadar Its a great honor to join your table...and when the tavern opens, we can all sup fine ale together
Mumadar Ibn Huzal Posted - 03 Feb 2003 : 09:17:57
quote:

Now, where did I put my "I love Candlekeep" t-shirt? [Wanders off whistling happily ...]

Welcome back indeed fellow scribe. The more the merrier it seems works for Candlekeep as well.

It seems the masters Alaundo and Tethoril are pondering about letting us into the Candlekeep tavern for some 'real' roleplaying.

btw: Congrats to Rad with his well deserved promotion
Alaundo Posted - 02 Feb 2003 : 14:17:49
Well Met

quote:

Thank you kahonen Although youre not looking to the Candlekeep coffers for your "promotional" gesture though are ye?

Glad you like the site and the forums, it is indeed good to have a scribe such as yourself back amongst us.
Artalis Posted - 01 Feb 2003 : 17:56:42
*looks up from the runes on the wide-bladed broadsword he is inspecting, Makes a quick note on a scroll then looks up smiling*

Welcome back Kahonen, your knowledge has been missed.

Safe Travels
Drummer Boy Posted - 01 Feb 2003 : 17:10:28
Welcome back, Kahonen. I hope you enjoy your stay here in these walls of infinite knowledge (Ha!,I beat you to it, Salius Kai!)
Exilion Posted - 01 Feb 2003 : 13:04:28
Shrinivasa Sataya Sugandalaya Agarbatti Kahonen. I hope you are going to be friendly, unlike Zemd, haha- I am back, and believe you me, I am a good person, not a bad one!

"He walks out laughing and cursing Faerun with his staff"

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000