Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 None

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sadonayerah Odrydin Posted - 20 Jan 2003 : 21:46:17
Hey guys...I'm new.
30   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sadonayerah Odrydin Posted - 01 Feb 2003 : 22:42:22
Lol. Thanks Salius_Kai.
Ranaghar Tsaran Posted - 31 Jan 2003 : 15:01:37
quote:
Originally posted by Salius_Kai

Welcome to these walls of infinite knowledge. (*shew* almost missed it)

I knew it!!!...He had to say it
Salius Kai Posted - 31 Jan 2003 : 14:37:16
My Gods!!!

I can't beleive I haven't said it yet.

Welcome to these walls of infinite knowledge. (*shew* almost missed it)
Sadonayerah Odrydin Posted - 24 Jan 2003 : 23:49:19
I don't know about beneficial to a FR campaign but i think I can adapt at least one or two of the songs. One I know for sure that I can...the other I think might be too long and complex to adapt it to anything but my original story, but I can sure try.
Alaundo Posted - 24 Jan 2003 : 21:56:38
Well Met Sadonayerah Odrydin

quote:
Originally posted by Sadonayerah Odrydin
That's the bad thing about the songs...they aren't realms related. they go along with an original story that I'm writing. otherwise I would post them. sorry about that.

Would your songs be beneficial and adaptable to a Forgotten Realms campaign?

For those interested in such bard work, see the Shrine of Milil at Candlekeep.
Drummer Boy Posted - 24 Jan 2003 : 21:19:03
Yeah, the drums and flute together is a bit of a wierd combination.

Anyway, too bad your songs aren't Realms-related. If you write any that are, go ahead and post them on the Forums.
Sadonayerah Odrydin Posted - 24 Jan 2003 : 04:45:48
Hey cool! Kind of an odd mix but that's still cool.

That's the bad thing about the songs...they aren't realms related. they go along with an original story that I'm writing. otherwise I would post them. sorry about that.
Drummer Boy Posted - 24 Jan 2003 : 04:07:21
It's nice to have a fellow musical person around. I play the flute, too (and the drums, obviously), but I'm kind of new to it. I've only been playing for a month or two. BTW, go ahead and post some of your songs (if they're realms-related). I'm sure some of us would be glad to hear them.
Sadonayerah Odrydin Posted - 23 Jan 2003 : 22:52:08
Mainly that my characters write songs. In a story of mine, spellsong is the main type of magic used by the main character. When I roleplay, I generally have my characters write music or be musically inclined (if that's the right way to word it) in some way.

In real life, I've tried my hand at writing lyrics to songs and I actually have a few that are pretty cool. As of now, I'm currently working on a ballad for a story. A friend has voiced that she wants to help and see if maybe we can write some music for flute for the song. (I play the flute and the oboe in real life so I'm pretty into music.) So we've worked on that some. But with school we haven't really had a chance to work on it.
Hymn Posted - 23 Jan 2003 : 21:35:44
What do you mean when you say write music?
Sadonayerah Odrydin Posted - 22 Jan 2003 : 23:27:55
Thanks guys! And it's okay if it's late. I don't mind.

BTW, I'm not a bard (I'm not dissing bards they are cool!)...I just like to write music. (and play music. )

My main classes are ranger, mage, or assassin...or even a weird mix of all three. (and they are, of course, all rogues. my character Sadonayerah <where the name came from> is especially) Lol.

Okay well, I'm gonna go wander for awhile. Later guys!
Alexis Merlin Posted - 22 Jan 2003 : 18:58:21
Greetings Miss Odrydin - always a pleasure to meet a fellow wanderer of the realms

If I can be of assistance let me know...<gives a roguish wink>

Drummer Boy Posted - 22 Jan 2003 : 15:55:06
Welcome to the Forums, Sadonayerah Odrydin. Sorry for the late welcome though.
Artalis Posted - 22 Jan 2003 : 15:20:32
hmmm late again I see....

Ah well better late than never, Welcome and well met Sadonayerah Odrydin.

It is my wish that you find all you seek within these walls. If I can help I will.

Safe travels,

Artalis
Ranaghar Tsaran Posted - 22 Jan 2003 : 15:11:33
Welcome and stay with us long as you can...
Sadonayerah Odrydin Posted - 22 Jan 2003 : 04:28:55
Okay. see ya later Elph. *waves then gets back to writing the music for the song*
Lost Elph Posted - 22 Jan 2003 : 04:25:42
I`m going to the libary now. *walks out*
Sadonayerah Odrydin Posted - 22 Jan 2003 : 04:21:27
Do what to you? torture you like this? ()
Lost Elph Posted - 22 Jan 2003 : 04:18:16
Why do you do this to me?
Sadonayerah Odrydin Posted - 22 Jan 2003 : 04:14:46
oh but they *are* that good. okay...I won't show danilo. *grabs a fife and begins working on music for the lyrics*
Lost Elph Posted - 22 Jan 2003 : 04:12:14
There not that good please don`t.
Sadonayerah Odrydin Posted - 22 Jan 2003 : 03:56:16
*rereads the lyrics* these are pretty good actually. I'm gonna go give these to danilo. he wanted to look them over before I put the music to it.

since when did vic get bored with cloning?
Lost Elph Posted - 22 Jan 2003 : 03:53:29
Don`t worry my lovely little dragon friend is bored with that now. Yes I did I was half a sleep but yes....there bad I know I`m not that good with things like that
Sadonayerah Odrydin Posted - 22 Jan 2003 : 03:42:39
vic? *sarcastically* great! now we can all get cloned again! (Lol). say, where did you get the idea for these lyrics anyway? or was that vic's idea? *confused* I'm so lost now! ^_^'
Lost Elph Posted - 22 Jan 2003 : 03:38:00
DON`T LOOK AT ME LOOK AT VIC!!! *looks around* GREAT THAT STUPID LIZARDS HIDING FROM ME!!!
Sadonayerah Odrydin Posted - 22 Jan 2003 : 03:31:46
Hey! That was my eye you just threw that parchment at!! *grabs the song and opens it while rubbing her eye* Hmm...this is definitely interesting.... *hears singing from another room* hey um...thorn? is that danilo's singing sword I'm hearing?
Lost Elph Posted - 22 Jan 2003 : 03:17:15
*looks at Sandonayerah* Ya I did I wanted her to read something, then she wanted to say something so I helped her. *Throughs some parchment at Sandonayerah* You can have your song back now I`m done with it thanks!!
Sadonayerah Odrydin Posted - 22 Jan 2003 : 01:32:55
thanks Thorn! Lol.

Thanks guys. I like Candlekeep so far. (By the way, Lost Elph referred me here. she said that I should check it out). I'm glad I did. this place is so cool!
Mumadar Ibn Huzal Posted - 21 Jan 2003 : 19:02:17
<from behind a stack of read and unread scrolls and tomes a face looks up at the comotion in the library>

Ah, another new face. Well met milady, may you find the knowledge you're seeking in these halls of lore.
zemd Posted - 21 Jan 2003 : 18:43:39
Hi, and welcome.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000