Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 None
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2003 :  21:46:17  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hey guys...I'm new.

Lost Elph
Seeker

USA
61 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2003 :  21:49:21  Show Profile  Visit Lost Elph's Homepage Send Lost Elph a Private Message  Reply with Quote
AHHHHHHH IT`S THE STUPID MAGE!!!!! Hiy hun I just saw you today!!!! and welcome! hope you have fun with me here!
Go to Top of Page

Hymn
Senior Scribe

Sweden
514 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2003 :  22:15:53  Show Profile Send Hymn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi there, and welcome.

Sauro moki kara ochiro - Even monkeys falls from trees.

The path that leads to truth is littered with the bodies of the ignorant - Miyamoto Musashi
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2003 :  23:10:29  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Sadonayerah Odrydin!

Hope your enjoy your stay here and learn much from within

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

Echon
Senior Scribe

Denmark
422 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2003 :  13:33:33  Show Profile  Visit Echon's Homepage Send Echon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep.

-Echon

"If others had not been foolish, we should be so."

-William Blake
Go to Top of Page

Arion Elenim
Senior Scribe

933 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2003 :  14:50:59  Show Profile  Visit Arion Elenim's Homepage Send Arion Elenim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You know, I had THOUGHT that I smelled honeysuckle and roses earlier...that tell-tale scent that another female has stumbled her way here...

Huzzah!!! A lovely face to gaze upon as I dust things!!!

My latest Realms-based short story, about a bard, a paladin of Lathander and the letter of the law, Debts Repaid. It takes place before the "shattering" and gives the bard Arion a last gasp before he plunges into the present.http://candlekeep.com/campaign/logs/log-debts.htm
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2003 :  18:43:39  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, and welcome.
Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2003 :  19:02:17  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
<from behind a stack of read and unread scrolls and tomes a face looks up at the comotion in the library>

Ah, another new face. Well met milady, may you find the knowledge you're seeking in these halls of lore.
Go to Top of Page

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2003 :  01:32:55  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks Thorn! Lol.

Thanks guys. I like Candlekeep so far. (By the way, Lost Elph referred me here. she said that I should check it out). I'm glad I did. this place is so cool!

"What's that," asked Mogget.
"Sardines," said Sam. "I knew they were standard rations, so I got a few tins for you."
"What are sardines?" Moggest asked suspiciously. "And why is there a key? Is this some sort of Abhorsen joke?"
Abhorsen by Garth Nix

"What you made a vampire...Pomeranian?!" --Hannibal King from Blade Trinity

~Sadie
Go to Top of Page

Lost Elph
Seeker

USA
61 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2003 :  03:17:15  Show Profile  Visit Lost Elph's Homepage Send Lost Elph a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*looks at Sandonayerah* Ya I did I wanted her to read something, then she wanted to say something so I helped her. *Throughs some parchment at Sandonayerah* You can have your song back now I`m done with it thanks!!

I`m not lost, my dreams are.

I am one of those people who go through life unseen, but I don`t think of it as a bad thing, no I think of it as an opportunity
Go to Top of Page

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2003 :  03:31:46  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey! That was my eye you just threw that parchment at!! *grabs the song and opens it while rubbing her eye* Hmm...this is definitely interesting.... *hears singing from another room* hey um...thorn? is that danilo's singing sword I'm hearing?

"Sardines," said Sam. "I knew they were standard rations, so I got a few tins for you."
"What are sardines?" Moggest asked suspiciously. "And why is there a key? Is this some sort of Abhorsen joke?"
Abhorsen by Garth Nix

~Sadie
Go to Top of Page

Lost Elph
Seeker

USA
61 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2003 :  03:38:00  Show Profile  Visit Lost Elph's Homepage Send Lost Elph a Private Message  Reply with Quote
DON`T LOOK AT ME LOOK AT VIC!!! *looks around* GREAT THAT STUPID LIZARDS HIDING FROM ME!!!

I am one of those people who go through life unseen, but I don`t think of it as a bad thing, no I think of it as an opportunity
Go to Top of Page

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2003 :  03:42:39  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
vic? *sarcastically* great! now we can all get cloned again! (Lol). say, where did you get the idea for these lyrics anyway? or was that vic's idea? *confused* I'm so lost now! ^_^'

Abhorsen by Garth Nix

~Sadie
Go to Top of Page

Lost Elph
Seeker

USA
61 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2003 :  03:53:29  Show Profile  Visit Lost Elph's Homepage Send Lost Elph a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Don`t worry my lovely little dragon friend is bored with that now. Yes I did I was half a sleep but yes....there bad I know I`m not that good with things like that

Go to Top of Page

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2003 :  03:56:16  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*rereads the lyrics* these are pretty good actually. I'm gonna go give these to danilo. he wanted to look them over before I put the music to it.

since when did vic get bored with cloning?

Abhorsen by Garth Nix

~Sadie
Go to Top of Page

Lost Elph
Seeker

USA
61 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2003 :  04:12:14  Show Profile  Visit Lost Elph's Homepage Send Lost Elph a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There not that good please don`t.

Go to Top of Page

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2003 :  04:14:46  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
oh but they *are* that good. okay...I won't show danilo. *grabs a fife and begins working on music for the lyrics*

Abhorsen by Garth Nix

~Sadie
Go to Top of Page

Lost Elph
Seeker

USA
61 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2003 :  04:18:16  Show Profile  Visit Lost Elph's Homepage Send Lost Elph a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why do you do this to me?

Go to Top of Page

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2003 :  04:21:27  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do what to you? torture you like this? ()

Abhorsen by Garth Nix

~Sadie
Go to Top of Page

Lost Elph
Seeker

USA
61 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2003 :  04:25:42  Show Profile  Visit Lost Elph's Homepage Send Lost Elph a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I`m going to the libary now. *walks out*

Go to Top of Page

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2003 :  04:28:55  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay. see ya later Elph. *waves then gets back to writing the music for the song*

Abhorsen by Garth Nix

~Sadie
Go to Top of Page

Ranaghar Tsaran
Learned Scribe

Poland
133 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2003 :  15:11:33  Show Profile  Visit Ranaghar Tsaran's Homepage Send Ranaghar Tsaran a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome and stay with us long as you can...

"Do not be afraid of greatness. Some achieve greatness, some are born great, and some have greatness thrust upon them..."
Go to Top of Page

Artalis
Senior Scribe

USA
444 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2003 :  15:20:32  Show Profile Send Artalis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hmmm late again I see....

Ah well better late than never, Welcome and well met Sadonayerah Odrydin.

It is my wish that you find all you seek within these walls. If I can help I will.

Safe travels,

Artalis

Artalis

Email

Go to Top of Page

Drummer Boy
Senior Scribe

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2003 :  15:55:06  Show Profile  Visit Drummer Boy's Homepage Send Drummer Boy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the Forums, Sadonayerah Odrydin. Sorry for the late welcome though.
Go to Top of Page

Alexis Merlin
Learned Scribe

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2003 :  18:58:21  Show Profile  Visit Alexis Merlin's Homepage Send Alexis Merlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings Miss Odrydin - always a pleasure to meet a fellow wanderer of the realms

If I can be of assistance let me know...<gives a roguish wink>

It is knowledge that influences and equalizes the social condition of man; that gives to all, however different their political position, passions which are in common, and enjoyments which are universal.
(Benjamin Disraeli)
Go to Top of Page

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2003 :  23:27:55  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys! And it's okay if it's late. I don't mind.

BTW, I'm not a bard (I'm not dissing bards they are cool!)...I just like to write music. (and play music. )

My main classes are ranger, mage, or assassin...or even a weird mix of all three. (and they are, of course, all rogues. my character Sadonayerah <where the name came from> is especially) Lol.

Okay well, I'm gonna go wander for awhile. Later guys!

Abhorsen by Garth Nix

~Sadie
Go to Top of Page

Hymn
Senior Scribe

Sweden
514 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2003 :  21:35:44  Show Profile Send Hymn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What do you mean when you say write music?

Sauro moki kara ochiro - Even monkeys falls from trees.

The path that leads to truth is littered with the bodies of the ignorant - Miyamoto Musashi
Go to Top of Page

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2003 :  22:52:08  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mainly that my characters write songs. In a story of mine, spellsong is the main type of magic used by the main character. When I roleplay, I generally have my characters write music or be musically inclined (if that's the right way to word it) in some way.

In real life, I've tried my hand at writing lyrics to songs and I actually have a few that are pretty cool. As of now, I'm currently working on a ballad for a story. A friend has voiced that she wants to help and see if maybe we can write some music for flute for the song. (I play the flute and the oboe in real life so I'm pretty into music.) So we've worked on that some. But with school we haven't really had a chance to work on it.

Abhorsen by Garth Nix

~Sadie
Go to Top of Page

Drummer Boy
Senior Scribe

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2003 :  04:07:21  Show Profile  Visit Drummer Boy's Homepage Send Drummer Boy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's nice to have a fellow musical person around. I play the flute, too (and the drums, obviously), but I'm kind of new to it. I've only been playing for a month or two. BTW, go ahead and post some of your songs (if they're realms-related). I'm sure some of us would be glad to hear them.
Go to Top of Page

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2003 :  04:45:48  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey cool! Kind of an odd mix but that's still cool.

That's the bad thing about the songs...they aren't realms related. they go along with an original story that I'm writing. otherwise I would post them. sorry about that.

Abhorsen by Garth Nix

~Sadie
Go to Top of Page

Drummer Boy
Senior Scribe

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2003 :  21:19:03  Show Profile  Visit Drummer Boy's Homepage Send Drummer Boy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, the drums and flute together is a bit of a wierd combination.

Anyway, too bad your songs aren't Realms-related. If you write any that are, go ahead and post them on the Forums.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000