Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Greetings from the outcast one

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Drizzt Do Urden Posted - 04 Jan 2003 : 00:13:13
Greetings to you good people of Fearun, I'm called Drizzt do Urden, I didnt't know much about Fearun and the Forgotten Realms until some time ago, the first time I was introduced in Forgotten Realms was when I played Baldur's Gate I and later Ice Wind Dale and BG II after having buyed the Forgotten Realms Campain Guide my intrest was more and more going to Forgotten Realms.

I've settled me down in the Far away country of the Netherlands, a small overpopulated piece of Earth across many oceans and seas, somewhere in the Western Part of a continent called Europe.

Once again I greet you people, I hope you will do so.

You're Sincerly, Drizzt do Urden
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kitira Gildragon Posted - 06 Jan 2003 : 14:16:35
Well Met Drizzt and welcome. I hope your stay here is plesant.
zemd Posted - 05 Jan 2003 : 15:19:14
Hi drizzt, wecolme among us.
Drizzt Do Urden Posted - 05 Jan 2003 : 14:24:32
Oh great Sages my first question is there somwhere a function where i can change my timezone because i live in the gmt +1 timezone en not the gmt time zone (i believe the time i see now is that of Great Brittain)...
Hymn Posted - 05 Jan 2003 : 12:06:21
Welcome outcast, may you find a home here, if not on that continent, what ever it was you called it. Must bee some where way west of Candle Keep. I wouldn't know since I don't like water, and there's a lot of water to the west. Once again welcome to knowledge arcana.
Lost Elph Posted - 05 Jan 2003 : 04:41:53
Welcome friend! Don`t worry I myself don`t know very much of Forgotten Realms. I started to read some of the books 2 years ago and I am still looking for more information.
I welcome you again friend.
Lost Elph
Drummer Boy Posted - 04 Jan 2003 : 20:37:22
Welcome to the Forums, Drizzt Do'Urden. If you have a question feel free to ask me or one of the other scribes.
Drizzt Do Urden Posted - 04 Jan 2003 : 12:03:59
Thanks ppl;
Echon Posted - 04 Jan 2003 : 10:12:00
Welcome to Candlekeep, Drizzt.

-Echon
Frey Posted - 04 Jan 2003 : 09:22:39
Welcome Dritzz!

You'll find others here who share your interest(s). Some new like yourself and others who seemingly know anything (from my modest point of view).
Surprisingly you might find there's a considarable amount of Dutch people aboard. ;)

dus: welkom aan boord

Frey
Salius Kai Posted - 04 Jan 2003 : 02:06:23
Welcome Drizzt. I hope you feel at home within these walls of infinite knowledge. If you find yourself with a question, post it and I, or one of the other scribes, will do our best to answer it for you.
Drizzt Do Urden Posted - 04 Jan 2003 : 00:25:53
So I shall do great and wise sage.
Alaundo Posted - 04 Jan 2003 : 00:23:46
Well Met Drizzt Do Urden, Welcome to Candlekeep!

I hope you enjoy your stay in the great library and find much knowledge and lore to further enhance your search for more Forgotten Realms information.

If you have any questions on the site and the use of the forum then feel free to contact me.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000