Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 She's back... Quick, HIDE!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lina Posted - 08 Jul 2004 : 11:25:51
Just thought I'd pop in to say hi to everyone. There's heaps of scrolls to go through. Arghhh!
18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Talwyn Posted - 12 Jul 2004 : 14:50:21
[/quote]

Sage, Perth isn't that dull: why only yesterday, savage sea monsters were terrorizing the inhabitants of the sleepy village of Gracetown (man killed by 5 meter shark)
"That was here, in Perth... Perhaps I should start watching the local news cast again...

I'd heard about the savage sea monsters, but I had no idea they killed a villager... Was he a local?"

In answer to your question, yes the guy who was killed was from Perth but was surfing down at Gracetown, near Margaret River (the most fantasic place in the State!)
The Sage Posted - 11 Jul 2004 : 15:16:31
Me? What are you talking about... I never make mustokes mistakes...
Lina Posted - 11 Jul 2004 : 15:12:11
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:
Originally posted by Lina

Except for Sage's. You know there is a whole world out there other than Perth just waiting to be explored which was where I disappeared to (not the whole world which is a shame , three countries is close enough though).

Well then...consider this gnome, embarassed...

Don't feel too bad Sage. We all make mistakes, some more than others, but I'll forgive you this time round.
The Sage Posted - 11 Jul 2004 : 14:33:40
quote:

Except for Sage's. You know there is a whole world out there other than Perth just waiting to be explored which was where I disappeared to (not the whole world which is a shame , three countries is close enough though).

Well then...consider this gnome, embarassed...
Lina Posted - 11 Jul 2004 : 13:34:32
Thanks everyone.

Comments much appreciated.

The Sage Posted - 11 Jul 2004 : 05:37:31
quote:
Originally posted by Talwyn

quote:

quote:

Just thought I'd pop in to say hi to everyone. There's heaps of scrolls to go through. Arghhh!

Come now Lina... Perth is not that exciting. Hopefully you have an adequate excuse for your absence, at least something more interesting than your tales about adventuring through the backways of this city...

Hi Lina,

another scribe from Perth then. Good to see you.

Sage, Perth isn't that dull: why only yesterday, savage sea monsters were terrorizing the inhabitants of the sleepy village of Gracetown (man killed by 5 meter shark)

That was here, in Perth... Perhaps I should start watching the local news cast again...

I'd heard about the savage sea monsters, but I had no idea they killed a villager... Was he a local?
hammer of Moradin Posted - 11 Jul 2004 : 03:56:49
By the time you work through all those scrolls you'll have to pop back in to say hi again.
Pleased to meet you!
Talwyn Posted - 11 Jul 2004 : 01:22:22
quote:

quote:

Come now Lina... Perth is not that exciting. Hopefully you have an adequate excuse for your absence, at least something more interesting than your tales about adventuring through the backways of this city...

Hi Lina,

another scribe from Perth then. Good to see you.

Alaundo Posted - 09 Jul 2004 : 16:11:29
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Kazandra

There's no need to be so harsh Sage. We have Alaundo for that...

I'm glad to see you're back at Candlekeep as well, Lina. Even if I can't seem to recall ever actually talking to you...

Why I oughta!
Lady Kazandra Posted - 09 Jul 2004 : 13:46:08
There's no need to be so harsh Sage. We have Alaundo for that...

I'm glad to see you're back at Candlekeep as well, Lina. Even if I can't seem to recall ever actually talking to you...
The Sage Posted - 09 Jul 2004 : 11:49:42
quote:

Kidding aside, I'm glad to see you're back . Now, as Alaundo would say... Get back to work!
Capn Charlie Posted - 08 Jul 2004 : 21:39:27
Welcome back, and hello.
Sarta Posted - 08 Jul 2004 : 20:53:27
Welcome back.

Sarta
Sarelle Posted - 08 Jul 2004 : 20:13:12
Welcome back

and

Pleased to meet you!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 08 Jul 2004 : 16:00:15
Welcome back!
Thelonius Posted - 08 Jul 2004 : 15:40:07
Welcome back, Lina. Glad you returned.
Tethtoril Posted - 08 Jul 2004 : 12:40:50
Welcome Back, Lina. Plenty to do, I hope it isn't overwhelming.
Arivia Posted - 08 Jul 2004 : 12:15:54
*tumbles behind desk*
Nice to see you're back.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000