Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 New

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dark_Elven_Priest Posted - 03 Jul 2004 : 03:27:50
Im new but not to being a Faerun fan or new to forums.
i saw this and i was telling myself i had to join.
i love anything Forgotten Realms novel though i want to
play D&D and forgotten Realms games. i've played only baldurs
gate 1 for gamecube. i've read all of r.a. salvatores drizzt novels except for the side store cleric quintet which i still will read someday (i am trying to get all the books in the huge serieses in hardcover collectors editions) and Starlight and Shadows trilogy by Elaine Cunningham. not a whole lot of forgotten realms yet. i have the first 3 of war of the spider queen, lisa smedmans 1st book in house of serpants, avatar series book 1, and i am working on geting the Eliminster series soon cause it looks great. is it worth collecting all the books? well its forgotten realms so i'll buy em all. Elaine Cunningham is and excellent writer and i hated that Starlight and Shadows ended. should have been atleast another book to it.
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dantrag Posted - 14 Jul 2004 : 04:20:53
Well met.... I also have read many FR books but have not played D&D. You really need to read the Cleric Quinet trilogy... it is really good. Anyway have a plesant stay in Candlekeep, and perhaps we will become good friends in the near future.
Good day
Karesch Posted - 14 Jul 2004 : 02:18:54
Welcome to Candlekeep, may your stay be both pleasant and full of learning.

K
Lady Posted - 03 Jul 2004 : 22:15:02
Well Met! I am Lady. I'm new too just arrived oh about a week ago. Just wanted to say hello!
Lady
Senbar Flay Posted - 03 Jul 2004 : 19:23:20
Welcome dark elven priest to candlkeep may tou find all the knowlede you seek. i am sure the many scribes will help where they can.!!
Sarelle Posted - 03 Jul 2004 : 19:07:49
Welcome!

Feel welcome to draw up a chair and pull out a scroll!
Sarta Posted - 03 Jul 2004 : 11:03:40
Welcome aboard!

Sarta
Alaundo Posted - 03 Jul 2004 : 10:50:54
Well met, Dark_Elven_Priest, and welcome ye to Candlekeep.

I hope you find your stay here very pleasant and useful. I'm sure you will find much Realmslore to keep you occupied for quite some time.

If you require any assistance then please holler (not too loud though, this is a library after all )
The Sage Posted - 03 Jul 2004 : 05:08:17
Greetings to you Dark_Elven .

I am the Sage, a master of Realmslore here at Candlekeep. Are you in any way related to the 'Dark Elven Priest' who recently joined the EN World forums a week past?

Anyway, please partake of the myriad scrolls contained within. I hope that all your learning here will be free and unfettered.
SiriusBlack Posted - 03 Jul 2004 : 04:42:09
Welcome Dark Elven Priest to Candlekeep.

I think you'll enjoy the novels forum where you'll see some threads for the authors you mentioned.

Take a look around and see what you think of the forum. The search feature is a great tool if you are looking for a certain topic.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions and enjoy your stay.

Sirius Black
Wooly Rupert Posted - 03 Jul 2004 : 04:38:25
Welcome to Candlekeep!
Tethtoril Posted - 03 Jul 2004 : 04:20:36
Welcome to Candlekeep!

You have found a safe haven for Realmslore and discussion within these fine walls. Many, many helpful scribes are available to guide you into your indoctrination. Enjoy your stay and if you have questions, do not be afraid to ask.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000