Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Fibura Who?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fibura Gauntlet Posted - 30 Jun 2004 : 09:41:32
Well, I'm back

The big question is, of course, did anyone actually notice I was missing? I only ever posted occasionally and then usually about *lowers his voice* DragonLance. Most of the time I just enjoyed reading up on the couple of aspects of the Realms that interest me, or hearing fellow scribes opinions on matters *ahem* common to all worlds. Anyway, I can see a significant number of unread tomes have built up in the months I've been absent and if I'm quick about it I might be able to catch up on some reading before Alaundo notices I'm back and sets me to work

Nice to (re-)make your acquaintances
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fibura Gauntlet Posted - 05 Jul 2004 : 17:36:20
I'll bear that warning in mind Alaundo

Thanks for the words of welcome Sage and Sarta, I'm beginning to feel quite at home skulking around Candlekeep again now
Sarta Posted - 03 Jul 2004 : 11:02:09
Welcome back!

Sarta
The Sage Posted - 03 Jul 2004 : 05:12:35
quote:
Originally posted by Fibura Gauntlet

Well, I'm back

The big question is, of course, did anyone actually notice I was missing? I only ever posted occasionally and then usually about *lowers his voice* DragonLance. Most of the time I just enjoyed reading up on the couple of aspects of the Realms that interest me, or hearing fellow scribes opinions on matters *ahem* common to all worlds. Anyway, I can see a significant number of unread tomes have built up in the months I've been absent and if I'm quick about it I might be able to catch up on some reading before Alaundo notices I'm back and sets me to work

Nice to (re-)make your acquaintances

Well, I'm not sure about any of the other scribes here, but I had noticed your absence. But then, that's mostly because, as you say, you really only spoke about Dragonlance.

Welcome back regardless...
Alaundo Posted - 01 Jul 2004 : 13:46:32
Well met

Indeed, Fibura Gauntlet. In fact, Tethtoril's wrath has been known to be quite fearsome Welcome back
Fibura Gauntlet Posted - 01 Jul 2004 : 13:35:11
quote:
Originally posted by Tethtoril

Ahhh, no use trying to sneak in under the piles of fresh parchment. I see you. Welcome back to the Keep.

Curses! I see Alaundo isn't the only person of importance I should have been hiding from

Thanks for the welcome both of you
Tethtoril Posted - 30 Jun 2004 : 15:50:37
Ahhh, no use trying to sneak in under the piles of fresh parchment. I see you. Welcome back to the Keep.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 30 Jun 2004 : 15:28:57
Welcome back!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000