Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 wanting to know

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dracnor Posted - 14 Jun 2004 : 21:52:49
how would you go about creating the ultimate drow character for D&D
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 16 Jun 2004 : 15:41:26
I assume you're referring to Underdark...

If I were you, I'd go down to my local bookstore and either buy that tome, or at least get the numbers from it so you can make your own drow character. A Google search may be handy, as well.

Races of Faerūn also gives info on how to play a drow character.

Character creation is a process that all of us approach differently. For me, the concept is the most important thing -- I don't even roll numbers until I've got a concept that I like. And then we all have different preferences for how to roll those numbers, how to assign them, particular feats and skills, etc...

I say this because given the task of creating a 20th level drow fighter, any five of us would prolly create five entirely different characters.

You would, I think, be far better off creating such a character by your own methods, and tweaking them to fit whatever role you've got in mind for them. It's the best way to get what you want.
Dracnor Posted - 16 Jun 2004 : 15:19:12
then what about a lvl 20 fighter drow on a 3.0 or 3.5 character sheet please. i dont have the book on the drow that i would need to make this character. thanks to who ever does this for me.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 14 Jun 2004 : 22:38:28
It depends on your definition of "ultimate."

I may try to create the occasional kick-butt NPC, but I try not to do anything "ultimate." It's hard to do that without getting munchy.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000