Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Greetings to thee

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lauzoril Posted - 05 Jun 2004 : 11:27:02
Hi everyone. Having left the WOTC boards, I've now found my way to Candlekeep. This place already feels more in touch with the matter at hand than the place I left. I'm familiar with FR by the way of Novels and reading the supplement books. I've never played the RPG itself but I still enjoy the Realms in other ways.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Thelonius Posted - 07 Jun 2004 : 17:25:26
I hope you do Lauzoril

Welcome, enjoy the stay. But, actually, i'm sure you will.
Lauzoril Posted - 06 Jun 2004 : 22:41:35
I thank you all kindly for your welcome. I plan to travel in these halls for as long as they stand.

Hymn Posted - 05 Jun 2004 : 21:45:56
Well welcome to Candlekeep dear Lauzoril. May your stay be pleasant as long as you choose to stay.
hammer of Moradin Posted - 05 Jun 2004 : 18:38:10
And many of us return to the WOTC boards to try to learn more, but mostly to see why we are thankful for Candlekeep.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 05 Jun 2004 : 15:45:32
Welcome to Candlekeep!

You'll likely see some familiar faces here. I am one of the refugees from the WotC pages, and I know some others that migrate back and forth between the two sites...
Yoshimo Posted - 05 Jun 2004 : 14:00:01
So des na? Welcome, from the eastern continent of Kara-Tur! I am Yoshimo. I began my own membership Jun 04 and I feel that I am welcomed with open arms. This is the place to have fun! To enjoy what others have worked so hard to build for us!
Tethtoril Posted - 05 Jun 2004 : 13:14:55
Welcome Lauzoril!

Candlekeep is a safe haven for numerous refugees of knowledge these days. Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask questions.
Sarta Posted - 05 Jun 2004 : 13:03:33
Welcome aboard. Don't worry about gaming experience. Many of the sages here came to the Realms through the novels.

Sarta
The Sage Posted - 05 Jun 2004 : 12:26:16
Greetings to you Lauzoril, and welcome to these halls of knowledge that we call, "Candlekeep". There is much in the way of Realmslore here. And, we also enjoy many fountains of knowledge which burst forth with grand tales from the lands of Faerun.

Please partake of the numerous scrolls on offer, and relish in the knowledge that your learning here, will be free and unfettered.

To the Realmslore...

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000