Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 I have returned...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Shadowlord Posted - 03 Jun 2004 : 03:20:54
I have returned... What more is there to say?

Exams are finally over, and I recently started playing Neverwinter Nights again... If you play Multiplayer, maybe you've seen me. My username is Xx-HÃÑÐÛI£-xX. On a different note, I see many faces that I recognize, and many more that I do not. I look forward to meeting all those new to Candlekeep. Seeing as I haven't logged on to the site in about a month and a half, I suppose it's time I got back to work...
18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
RogueAssassin Posted - 26 Jun 2004 : 06:16:23
Great to see you back ShadowLord. I had wondered where you disapeared off to...

-The Rogue
Gothmog Posted - 19 Jun 2004 : 12:42:29
Welcome back Shadowlord.
And I have a question about your avatar.
Ýs this the picture of Leevoth?
Shadowlord Posted - 05 Jun 2004 : 22:56:36
That's quite alright, Tethoril.
And by the way, spend some time with this drow, and I guarantee you'll find all the Wine Cellars in Candlekeep. Alaundo keeps his best behind in the secret room behind the tapestry in his chambers...
Tethtoril Posted - 05 Jun 2004 : 21:35:10
quote:
Originally posted by Shadowlord

Indeed, my welcome home has been quite refreshing...

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must retire to Alaundo's Wine Cellar, err, I mean, my quarters.

Actually, I'm thinking of a name change... Too long has the Shadowlord tarried with the powers of darkness... I wonder if I could acquire one of the Sage's Alter Self scrolls. He must keep some lying around here somewhere. It might be interesting to be an Tiefling Paladin/Champion of Torm...

Aye Alaundo keeps a few of them about. But he has yet to tell me where. I fear you will have to wait until his return. Of course after his nuptials it may be hard to get his attention for awhile.
Shadowlord Posted - 05 Jun 2004 : 20:03:39
Indeed, my welcome home has been quite refreshing...

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must retire to Alaundo's Wine Cellar, err, I mean, my quarters.

Actually, I'm thinking of a name change... Too long has the Shadowlord tarried with the powers of darkness... I wonder if I could acquire one of the Sage's Alter Self scrolls. He must keep some lying around here somewhere. It might be interesting to be an Tiefling Paladin/Champion of Torm...
Yoshimo Posted - 05 Jun 2004 : 19:15:00

So des na? Fleet of foot and all dat. *Yoshimo bows elegantly* I am Yoshimo, perhaps you have heard of my exploits througout the realms? No? Well, I reside amongst the tapestries of these fine halls. I am greeted every day with the smell of dusty tomes which I keep a fine eye on... Never does a bounty hunter want to take his eyes from something so priceless. Well met. I am glad you grace us with your presence. From Kara-Tur, I call you friend.
Narad Bladesinger Posted - 04 Jun 2004 : 14:01:28
Welcome back Shadowlord!
Since you left the days have just been too bright
The Sage Posted - 04 Jun 2004 : 10:26:41
quote:

Exams are finally over, and I recently started playing Neverwinter Nights again... If you play Multiplayer, maybe you've seen me. My username is Xx-HÃÑÐÛI£-xX. On a different note, I see many faces that I recognize, and many more that I do not. I look forward to meeting all those new to Candlekeep. Seeing as I haven't logged on to the site in about a month and a half, I suppose it's time I got back to work...

What... You've been away...

I'm just kidding of course . Welcome back to the halls of knowledge, Shadowlord. You have been sorely missed...
Wooly Rupert Posted - 04 Jun 2004 : 03:16:15
quote:

Now, my only regret is that I'll have a stack of papers on my scribes desk to match the height of Elminster's Tower!

Loviatar's lunchbox, you got off light!
Shadowlord Posted - 04 Jun 2004 : 03:02:58
Eh, well enough, friend Wood Elf, well enough...

Indeed, Gion, 'tis true I do not recognize ye, but that can be changed soon enough.

Ah, thank ye for letting me know of this new project, Arivia. It seems as though I have much to catch up on.
On another note, I found my manuals and no longer have any need of your CD-Keys.

Now, my only regret is that I'll have a stack of papers on my scribes desk to match the height of Elminster's Tower!
Wood Elf Ranger Posted - 04 Jun 2004 : 01:05:55
Welcome back my friend! I trust you did well on your exams? Well enough if you could pull away from NWN to study
hammer of Moradin Posted - 03 Jun 2004 : 14:47:56
Abandoning your studies to, uh, study. Alaundo may want to institute these "exams" you speak of.
Thelonius Posted - 03 Jun 2004 : 13:18:23
Welcome back Shadowlord, if i'm not wrong i'm one of the new faces you don't recognize, I'm Gion- Shaped-shifter of the Darmoreik forest. Pleased tm meet ye.
Lord Rad Posted - 03 Jun 2004 : 08:48:56
Welcome back Shadowlord.

::passes Shadowlord a flagon of ale::

My oh my, you have a lot of lore to catch up on

::then passes Shadowlord a heavy-duty quill and reading glasses::
The Cardinal Posted - 03 Jun 2004 : 08:44:30
Goody! Me sees boss-o-shadows is beings back. This good! Thinking that Boss-O-Shadows raid go plop and he run away like frightened kobold. Still, nicey nice to see back in Stonefort-of-nightlight.

Indeed. Tis good to see thee back in these halls our friend. Thou must surely tell us of thy quest over a cup of fine Terran Brandy. As soon as we are finished with our bit of buisness at the Inn.
Tethtoril Posted - 03 Jun 2004 : 04:16:40
Welcome back to the halls, Shadowlord.

Much lore is accumulating and awaits your review.
Arivia Posted - 03 Jun 2004 : 04:12:59
quote:

Welcome back, although, no, I have not seen you in NWN, for reasons you already know...A new project has begun, which you may have some interest in.
Hymn Posted - 03 Jun 2004 : 03:36:46
Ah welcome back Shadowlord, I hope your journey have been bared fruit. Some new lore from distant lands to share perhaps?

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000