Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Farewell....for a time

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alaundo Posted - 31 May 2004 : 09:44:03
Well met, fellow scribes of Candlekeep.

I will be departing Candlekeep before the current tenday is out, venturing to far away lands for a time...to be made a decent man of by taking the hand of a fair lady as my wife.

I therefore leave you in the capable hands of Tethtoril, whom I hope you will all certainly behave for!

During my absence, there will be no avatar updates. However, if anyone sends in their requests then I will action them upon my return.

So on with your Realmslore studies..... no time to waste
25   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jarren Longblade Posted - 02 Jun 2004 : 03:57:38
Congratulations on taking the plunge with the rest of us married folk.
Enjoy the day for it is one you shall not forget.
hammer of Moradin Posted - 01 Jun 2004 : 18:52:02
Dwarven Wedding Blessing - May her beard never grow shorter than yours.
Congratulations and don't come back too soon.
Alaundo Posted - 01 Jun 2004 : 16:51:39
Well met

Thank ye, Tethtoril. Oh how guilty I feel for leaving thee with this rabble

I'm sure they will be on best behaviour though....theres much Realmslore to digest herein to keep them occupied
Tethtoril Posted - 01 Jun 2004 : 15:07:06
Oh Dear, Oh dear ... Umm where is that staff. *sigh* *cough*

Just because I do not pop my head from beneath the dust very often does not mean I am not listening and recording ...

Fare thee well Alaundo, I will make sure the walls of Candlekeep and the gates remain firm whilst you are away on your nuptials. Been married myself for eleven years. Why do you think I hide here so long through the day?

Alaundo Posted - 01 Jun 2004 : 08:48:51
quote:
Originally posted by Bookwyrm

Fear not, Alaundo. When your Lady lets you return, you'll find we'll have kept your desk well-stocked with piles of scrolls. Yes, mounds. Heaps.

I may need the services of a dwarven helper or two . . .

Well met

Ohhhh splendid, Bookwyrm, splendid ::rubs hands together with glee::

Indeed my mediaeval roots play a part in the ceremony...dragons, trolls, giants and such are mentioned - I made certain of that

Furthermore, there will be something of the Realms on my person throughout the day also.
Bookwyrm Posted - 01 Jun 2004 : 04:12:54
Fear not, Alaundo. When your Lady lets you return, you'll find we'll have kept your desk well-stocked with piles of scrolls. Yes, mounds. Heaps.

I may need the services of a dwarven helper or two . . .
Wood Elf Ranger Posted - 31 May 2004 : 22:58:13
Alaundo getting married! Congratulations! Any chance we may see your fair Lady visiting the Halls here after you return?
I was going to ask why we weren't all invited to the wedding but then I had a vision of us all in costume having a merry good time... even though that would be fun I doubt it is what you want for your wedding I'd imagine it being fairly small and quite mainly so you can run off to your honeymoon asap hehe. Well I wish you the best my friend! Ooh when you get back may we have a reception party here at Candlekeep to celebrate?
Sarta Posted - 31 May 2004 : 21:57:49
Congrats Alaundo! The very best of everything to you and yours! We will be there in spirit raising our glasses to toast your happiness.

Sarta
Hymn Posted - 31 May 2004 : 21:22:11
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

Well met

Thank ye all for the kind words

Oh, and Cardinal, you may want to lower your voice a little within the library.... I haven't yet departed

Indeed I hope to return to find much Realmslore to read through to keep me busy for a time.

Fear not, my Realmslore duties will ne'er be neglected, I have four tomes stacked in a pile at the moment which I will be taking on my travels

They probably contain ballads of Mintirp and other great bards that Alaundo will sing to his beloved.

Have a nice trip, and don't get back to soon Now where did I put that scroll with the adress for the nice catering firm in Baldur's Gate.
Alaundo Posted - 31 May 2004 : 20:47:07
Well met

Thank ye all for the kind words

Oh, and Cardinal, you may want to lower your voice a little within the library.... I haven't yet departed

Indeed I hope to return to find much Realmslore to read through to keep me busy for a time.

Fear not, my Realmslore duties will ne'er be neglected, I have four tomes stacked in a pile at the moment which I will be taking on my travels
Brother Ezra Posted - 31 May 2004 : 20:44:01
Congratulations on your nuptials, Master Sage, and may you enjoy a peaceful and joyful time away from the Halls. We'll do our best not to let the drow or the fiends overwhelm the Keep whilst you're away.
Narad Bladesinger Posted - 31 May 2004 : 20:39:12
Congratulations and farewell! Candlekeep isn't going anywhere, so take your time.
Tezail Posted - 31 May 2004 : 19:52:26
I haven't seen Teth post for a while, but have fun Alaundo.

Also, Mumadar, haven't seen you around here for a while as well.
Mumadar Ibn Huzal Posted - 31 May 2004 : 19:31:40
Now now Artalis, it ain't that bad... is it?

Anyways, Alaundo, congratulations and all the best to you and your lady. Be sure to spend enough time with her, she might otherwise claim your precious Candlekeep-time in the future.
Artalis Posted - 31 May 2004 : 19:12:11
Congratulations on joining the legions of doomed er... um blissfully wed

The Cardinal Posted - 31 May 2004 : 19:10:04
We's hoping you much luck, in travel and goal.
... Indeed, we hope thy journey is a pleasant one, and that thy journey back is even more-so.
HHHHEEEEYYYYY! Alaundo gone? PARTY
Verily. MWA HA HA HA HA! The Guardian of the Keep is out. Open the Portals to the Planes!
The People's Revolutionary Front of Candlekeep begins it's campaign!
Senbar Flay Posted - 31 May 2004 : 18:51:45

congradulations may your marriage be long and full of life till the end of your days Alaundo.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 31 May 2004 : 17:35:44
Congratulations, Alaundo! May your happiness be as bountiful as the lore within these hallowed halls!
Lord Rad Posted - 31 May 2004 : 17:00:13
Congratulations Alaundo

Am I to assume that your Realmslore duties will be neglected whilst your away? OOF!
Arivia Posted - 31 May 2004 : 14:03:04
I wish you well in your endeavours, Alaundo. Do not hasten to return; love can and will keep Candlekeep's walls aloft.
The Sage Posted - 31 May 2004 : 12:20:51
Before I wish you farewell, I would just like to say that Candlekeep is a community, and our collective spirit will be greatly diminished during the period of your absence.

So, farwell, and good journey Alaundo...

May the guiding Winds of Shaundakul see you reach your destination, and guide you safely to your Lady's hand.

I will see you upon your return....
Sarelle Posted - 31 May 2004 : 10:35:16
Well... good luck on your, honorable quest, Al.
Thelonius Posted - 31 May 2004 : 09:58:05
Ohh i got it. Thank you very much. I hope you enjoy your temporal retirement, Alaundo and that you'll regard us with your pearls of wisdom soon.

FAREWELL!!! And since the next time our ways met.
Alaundo Posted - 31 May 2004 : 09:56:38
quote:
Originally posted by Gion

see you soon Alaundo i hope you enjoy your travel and come back soon.

Ehmmmm.... i don't want to be rude but i sent you a portrait to use as my own. should i send it to tethtoril?

Well met

Thank ye, Gion.
I have just this moment updated your avatar before I read this. Apologies for the delay.
Thelonius Posted - 31 May 2004 : 09:50:03
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

Well met, fellow scribes of Candlekeep.

I will be departing Candlekeep before the current tenday is out, venturing to far away lands for a time...to be made a decent man of by taking the hand of a fair lady as my wife.

I therefore leave you in the capable hands of Tethtoril, whom I hope you will all certainly behave for!

During my absence, there will be no avatar updates. However, if anyone sends in their requests then I will action them upon my return.

So on with your Realmslore studies..... no time to waste

see you soon Alaundo i hope you enjoy your travel and come back soon.

Ehmmmm.... i don't want to be rude but i sent you a portrait to use as my own. should i send it to tethtoril?

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000