Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Welcome our new Journals Scribe - Tethtoril

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alaundo Posted - 17 May 2004 : 11:31:19
Well met

Fellow scribes, I hereby announce the arrival of a new Head Scribe here at Candlekeep.... Welcome, Tethtoril, to the great library of the Realms .

Tethtoril will be here at Candlekeep on a permanent basis to help me with the task of keeping you scribes in order , and to help arrange the many scrolls herein. Equiped with a staff of the irritated moderator +2, i'm sure you will all be on your best behaviour

As well as this task, Tethtoril will also be working as a Journals scribe within the library and also resurrecting the Fellaren-Krae project.

So, once again....Welcome Tethtoril, to Candlekeep. ::applause::
22   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 12 Jul 2004 : 15:54:47
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Are you suggesting I'm some kind of closet Cyric worshipper, Wooly?

Oh, no, not that. I was just hoping that our esteemed Sage was keeping to the Realmslore, and not ranging further afield.

Not that there's anything wrong with Cyric worshippers (other than being a bunch of evil gits!)...
The Sage Posted - 12 Jul 2004 : 09:21:45
Are you suggesting I'm some kind of closet Cyric worshipper, Wooly?
Wooly Rupert Posted - 11 Jul 2004 : 17:39:48
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Rad

:: pictures The Sage cowering under a Dragonlance tome whilst getting a beating from Alaundo on one side, and fending off Tethtorils staff on the other side with a Planescape book::

Don't forget my discussions about Eberron. I've received liberal beatings for that . It's probably why I've been stationed down here in the dungeons, and have several chains keeping me "connected" to my desk...

I'm so lonely, but all I really want right now, is to see the sun...

The real sun, or one that's Dark?
The Sage Posted - 11 Jul 2004 : 15:14:04
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Rad

:: pictures The Sage cowering under a Dragonlance tome whilst getting a beating from Alaundo on one side, and fending off Tethtorils staff on the other side with a Planescape book::

Don't forget my discussions about Eberron. I've received liberal beatings for that . It's probably why I've been stationed down here in the dungeons, and have several chains keeping me "connected" to my desk...

I'm so lonely, but all I really want right now, is to see the sun...
Lina Posted - 11 Jul 2004 : 15:08:13
quote:
Originally posted by Tethtoril

quote:
Originally posted by Lina

If you ask me he's holding out on you. From time to time he lends out the staff of the irritated moderator +5 to deal with major problems.

Bah! Who needs the staff +5? I've got a feather duster and it works even better. Gets rid of dust and is much easier on the books and the scribes (when they get hit with it).

Feather duster huh? Ouch that's gonna hurt.
Tethtoril Posted - 08 Jul 2004 : 12:43:33
quote:
Originally posted by Lina

If you ask me he's holding out on you. From time to time he lends out the staff of the irritated moderator +5 to deal with major problems.

Bah! Who needs the staff +5? I've got a feather duster and it works even better. Gets rid of dust and is much easier on the books and the scribes (when they get hit with it).
Lina Posted - 08 Jul 2004 : 11:42:45
Welcome aboard. I'm sure Alaundo is happy that he's now got someone else to push around share the workload.

I see that Alaundo gave you the staff of the irritated moderator +2 to "keep us in line", but you don't have anything to worry about me cause "I'm a good girl." If you ask me he's holding out on you. From time to time he lends out the staff of the irritated moderator +5 to deal with major problems.
Yoshimo Posted - 05 Jun 2004 : 15:21:11

So des na? Be doubley careful; I'm sure all manners of stupid mousetraps await our toes in the dark. Yoshimo bids thee welcome from Kara-Tur and back. Keep a sharp eye, for many a trap have I set within Candlekeep for those dirty pests we name thieves. We would not like Candlekeep's tomes to be procured from its vast libraries, would we?
*Produces an inward smile involving his secretive background*
arilyn742 Posted - 22 May 2004 : 23:31:13
Yes, welcome!
Tethtoril Posted - 20 May 2004 : 21:10:14
Aye Shadowlord. But as with any great figure there are several incarnations.
Shadowlord Posted - 19 May 2004 : 16:27:04
Wasn't Tethtoril an existing scribe? But nonetheless, welcome...
Alaundo Posted - 18 May 2004 : 11:28:42
Well met

Ahh, Tethtoril, I see you have met a number of scribes already. Splendid

No more cookies, Hymn Not since I was finding crumbs crushed within the pages of many tomes.

...although the Cardinal has proved to be excellent with a broom of late Maybe one cookie wont hurt
Hymn Posted - 18 May 2004 : 01:45:46
Ah yes, welcome indeed. You don't happen to make cookies do you? Frey was a real treat to have around making cookies and serving milk in the late watches of the night. Not that it is a main criteria around here any way. Ah those where the days... I'll just shut my japper for now.
The Cardinal Posted - 18 May 2004 : 01:31:41
Well, greetings and welcome.... We art glad that thou hath come to this mighty keep... although I hope Alaundo's paying thee hazard pay
Tethtoril Posted - 17 May 2004 : 23:32:57
Well Met!

My, my such an overwhelmingly *cough* excited welcome.

Aye, I be well-versed with the irritated moderator staff +2 Alaundo, Thankee. So before any of you oldies think I be a newbie - heed the warning. Though I be soft spoken and hide my head in dusty tomes, I get a few hours practice a day.

::shakes fingers to wake them up from scribing::

Indeed my work has been laid before me and now I must nose to the book again. I anticipate a long and rewarding stay. Here's to the knowledge left undiscovered and the preservation of what has passed!!
Arivia Posted - 17 May 2004 : 21:18:00
*sleepwalks in* Night all-too tired to do anything today...Oh, there's someone new? Welcome and all that routine. *sleepwalks out*
Wooly Rupert Posted - 17 May 2004 : 16:15:44
Aw, man, someone else to keep me in line? That's not good...

"Help, help, I'm being oppressed! Come and see the violence inherent in the system!"
hammer of Moradin Posted - 17 May 2004 : 15:51:26
More rules, more laws, more enforcers. I like it.
Don't be afraid to beat someone into submission.
Lord Rad Posted - 17 May 2004 : 15:08:40

Welcome Tethtoril, you have nothing to worry about from me...im always on best behaviour
MuadDib Posted - 17 May 2004 : 11:53:44
Welcome and glad to have you.

Wont likely have much traffic with you, but its good you're hear to help poor Alaundo with the massive work load
Sarelle Posted - 17 May 2004 : 11:44:27
I'm a new scribe - so I don't know why I'd be happy there is anew person 'keeping me in order'. But...

*Joins applause!*
Bookwyrm Posted - 17 May 2004 : 11:43:36
::Chirp-chirp::

::Chirp-chirp::

"Hmm?" The Bookwyrm pokes his head out from behind a large tome. "Oh? I see. Yes, welcome, I guess . . . ." He returns to his reading, but not before he adds "You've your work cut out for you -- some of these scribes show no respect at all these days . . . ."

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000