Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Sagely Avatars Wanted

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Bookwyrm Posted - 04 Jun 2003 : 06:01:32
In another topic, Mournblade posted this message:

quote:

Ok my friends...

Sage and Bookwyrm you talk privately with each other often. Now I do not have a problem with this, but from my corner of the library where I am reading up on the strategies of mounted warfare, I see the two of you talking, and it is very difficult to distinguish WHO IS WHO. You both wear the SAME cloak, Have the Same Beard, and a similar Nose. Since you are always whispering it is difficult to distinguish the two of you apart Can ONE of you change your cloak perhaps?

I have to say that with our shapechange spells so alike, it is sometimes confusing even for me. However, there are a limited number of such spells allowed in these walls, and this is the only sagely one available. Right now, anyway.

So, I'd like to put out a request for help. If anyone has an avatar pic from someplace (most of these are all from book covers) could you let us know? I'll look as well. Sage, I hope you will too. Someone should be able to find something that one of us likes.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mournblade Posted - 04 Jun 2003 : 23:15:40
Well I agree it takes the candlekeep seamstress a while to make cloaks, mostly because she has to dye the wool.

The Sage Posted - 04 Jun 2003 : 12:19:16
Bookwyrm, I agree with your suggestions completely.

I chose this avatar simply because it resembled the idea of how I pictured the Sage of Perth, it never occured to me that it would cause identity problems later on. Also I understand the difficulties this choice may have caused for others, especially Mournblade , and once again I sincerly apologise for any inconveniences this decision may have caused.

I am now currently seeking out a few different designs for my avatar, and I would also appreciate any help others may have to solve this little 'identity crisis'.

May your learning be free and unfettered

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000