Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 *smiles*

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laurelessa Posted - 22 May 2003 : 15:44:22
Shade and sweet water, all. I am Laurelessa, an elf from waterdeep. I look forward to spending some of my time here.
19   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Elrond Half Elven Posted - 06 Jun 2003 : 23:08:42
Hail and well met laurelessa.
I welcome you to candlekeep even if it has been at while since i posted. I hope that you enjoy your stay here as much as everyone else has.
Hanx
Elrond
eilinel Posted - 03 Jun 2003 : 09:36:59
yep, i forgot that... i should make a program like it for myself
Bookwyrm Posted - 03 Jun 2003 : 09:29:05
Well, according to the Wizard Weather Channel, it is currently cold, with light snow and winds out of the north. Tomorrow will be overcast, but it will clear up in time for Rhyestertide.

eilinel Posted - 03 Jun 2003 : 09:11:08
how is it in Waterdeep?
good as ever, i guess
wel met, i think ull find what ure looking for -are u looking for something either?
George Krashos Posted - 31 May 2003 : 10:19:26
Welcome Laurelessa!

May your time in these hallowed (and terribly dusty) halls provide you with knowledge, diversion and Realms-wide friendships.

-- George Krashos
Drummer Boy Posted - 29 May 2003 : 00:49:59
Thank you for the warm welcome, Rad. Recently, I've been gone exploring the world beyond the walls of Candlekeep.
Lord Rad Posted - 28 May 2003 : 08:37:28
quote:
Originally posted by Drummer Boy

Welcome to Candlekeep, Lauralessa.

And welcome back to you too Drummer Boy Its been a long time!
Drummer Boy Posted - 28 May 2003 : 02:18:37
Welcome to Candlekeep, Lauralessa.
Cult_Leader Posted - 23 May 2003 : 15:23:30
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

Well Met Laurelessa and welcome ye to Candlekeep.

Apologies for my not greeting you at the door earlier, I see my fellow scribes here have ensured you have been welcomed though. Worry not about Cult_Leaders remark..... im sure he has nothing in his basement room other than musty, damp old tomes

I hope you enjoy your stay in the great library. If I can be of any assistance then please feel free to holler (not too loud though ).

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! * raises his balled up fists as he shouts out in pain* FOILED AGAIN! *hangs his crusty old lich head and sighs ..... going back to his coffin in the basement to mope*
The Sage Posted - 23 May 2003 : 06:44:15
Greetings to you Laurelessa,

I, the Sage of Perth welcome you to these great halls of knowledge.

If you have any Realms questions, I or the other learned sages here are always willing to help.

Good learning...

- The Sage of Perth: For all your Realms Lore needs

Bookwyrm Posted - 23 May 2003 : 05:05:18
A robed figure, who appears to be human, wanders by while intently reading a book. Narrowly missing a collision with Laurelessa, he looks up. "Oh, sorry about that, terribly sorry . . . ." He then peers closer at the elf. "Oh! My goodness, a new arrival. Pleased to meet you, yes, quite pleased." He seems friendly enough, if more than a bit distracted.

"I'm called the Bookwyrm. If you need any help, just ask. I'm sure someone will be able to help you." He clears his throat. "Now, er, if you'll excuse me . . . much research to do. Good day . . . ." He wanders off, once again reading as he walks away.
Laurelessa Posted - 23 May 2003 : 02:26:08
::hides head:: oh my. Is it always like such here?? ::looks about, worried that another book may come flying out of the air her way::
Artalis Posted - 22 May 2003 : 21:18:47
Welcome Laurelessa,

On a nice little day trip south to the great library eh?

Well enjoy your stay may it be long and fruitfull.

Should you require any assistance the scribes here are a helpful lot.

When they aren't in the inn that is getting drunk or trying to get lai..

*book smacks him in the back of the head*

Hey who thru that?!

zemd Posted - 22 May 2003 : 20:56:38
Bienvenue à toi tres chère...
I hope you'll find in Candlekeep the cyber home that some of us have found
Alexis Merlin Posted - 22 May 2003 : 20:23:01
Welcome to Candlekeep Laurelessa! I hope that your stay here is a pleasant one, and it is also good to see that you have already joined us in the Candlekeep Inn!

Basement eh? That pentagram scratched in the dust wasn't too important was it?<hastily wipes dust off his shoes>
Alaundo Posted - 22 May 2003 : 19:25:51
Well Met Laurelessa and welcome ye to Candlekeep.

Apologies for my not greeting you at the door earlier, I see my fellow scribes here have ensured you have been welcomed though. Worry not about Cult_Leaders remark..... im sure he has nothing in his basement room other than musty, damp old tomes

I hope you enjoy your stay in the great library. If I can be of any assistance then please feel free to holler (not too loud though ).
Malice Posted - 22 May 2003 : 17:38:33
::nods to the elf:: Welcome to Candlkeep, Laurelessa. I hope that you find what you search for here. I will be looking for you in the inn. ::to Cult_Leader:: ...basement??
Cult_Leader Posted - 22 May 2003 : 16:27:13
Indeed welcome to the show, I to hope that you have some nice things locked up in your head to slowly pr.... I mean .... Let us know .

Just stay away from the basement. Thats my lab.
Lord Rad Posted - 22 May 2003 : 15:49:44
Welcome to Candlekeep Laurelessa!

Hope your enjoy your time here, im sure youll feel very welcome and I look forward to seeing what Realmslore you bring for us.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000