Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 The Spellsage has Returned!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dracandos the Spellsage Posted - 02 Nov 2004 : 21:34:27
hail and well met friends! ahh...it is great 2 be back within the halls of Candlekeep once more. i am pleased to c familiar faces yet there r many many new 1s as well. excellent!

i apologize 4 my leave of absense but i was slightly sidetracked as i found myself transported thru a portal 2 Sigil! 4 those that have not been there, i would not advise it unless u dont give a tieflings arse about whether u ever c this side of the realms again. 4 those of u that have, or kno anything about it, would understand my long absence. it took me ages 2 find my way back home here on the Sword Coast. but with the assistance of a kindly plane walker, Urmc-Tu was his name, i was able 2 find my way home! i look 4ward 2 searching thru the scrolls 2 c what i have missed. anything of importance have i missed? my thanks scribes
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alparon Posted - 19 Dec 2004 : 20:43:03
welcome back....
but
how does one get out(i don't want to get out but is there a problem with the site, does it kick people out?)
Dracandos the Spellsage Posted - 04 Nov 2004 : 04:24:40
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage
Greetings to you again, fellow sage of the planes.

It's certainly a pleasure to see you've returned to Candlekeep after such a harrowing ordeal in the City of Doors. My kip in the Torus-City was recently raided by agents of the Red Death itself... They said they were looking for some such contraption a fellow by the name of Artalis purchased from me not several days before... . They're most certaintly on his trail now I suspect...

Anyway, I look forward to resuming some of our previous discussions. So, I guess I'll see you in the library .

y thank u sage, i am pleased 2 c my face has not yet been forgotten in these halls. aye, u shall be cin be in the library, mayhaps not as frequent as i once was, but i shall deff be there on occation

quote:
Originally posted by hammer of Moradin

Welcome back Dracandos, even though I too am one of the new faces. I knew the mention of Sigil would catch the attention of a certain Sage's ears.

thank u 4 the welcome back, pleased 2 meet u scribe
hammer of Moradin Posted - 03 Nov 2004 : 06:11:58
Welcome back Dracandos, even though I too am one of the new faces. I knew the mention of Sigil would catch the attention of a certain Sage's ears.
The Sage Posted - 03 Nov 2004 : 06:05:20
quote:
Originally posted by Dracandos the Spellsage

hail and well met friends! ahh...it is great 2 be back within the halls of Candlekeep once more. i am pleased to c familiar faces yet there r many many new 1s as well. excellent!

i apologize 4 my leave of absense but i was slightly sidetracked as i found myself transported thru a portal 2 Sigil! 4 those that have not been there, i would not advise it unless u dont give a tieflings arse about whether u ever c this side of the realms again. 4 those of u that have, or kno anything about it, would understand my long absence. it took me ages 2 find my way back home here on the Sword Coast. but with the assistance of a kindly plane walker, Urmc-Tu was his name, i was able 2 find my way home! i look 4ward 2 searching thru the scrolls 2 c what i have missed. anything of importance have i missed? my thanks scribes

Greetings to you again, fellow sage of the planes.

It's certainly a pleasure to see you've returned to Candlekeep after such a harrowing ordeal in the City of Doors. My kip in the Torus-City was recently raided by agents of the Red Death itself... They said they were looking for some such contraption a fellow by the name of Artalis purchased from me not several days before... . They're most certaintly on his trail now I suspect...

Anyway, I look forward to resuming some of our previous discussions. So, I guess I'll see you in the library .
Dracandos the Spellsage Posted - 03 Nov 2004 : 01:18:25
nay u r 1 of the 'new faces' i mentioned above. pleased 2 meet u. *bows*
Dracandos the Spellsage Posted - 03 Nov 2004 : 01:15:39
haha still tiring the scribes with ur jokes ay Alaundo? lol jk, i am glad 2 c the halls r still being upkept. r the same scribes still being punished 2 clean the halls as i left? or have they outdone their duties?
Wooly Rupert Posted - 03 Nov 2004 : 01:08:47
Well, I don't recognize you, so I prolly came to these halls after you left. Still, I heartily welcome you back!
Alaundo Posted - 02 Nov 2004 : 23:34:03
Well met

Ahhh welcome back, Dracandos the Spellsage. Good to see ye back in the halls. With the return of all these old scribes lately, i'm beginning to wonder of there has been a successful liberation raid on a Thayan slave caravan

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000