Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Sewers of Waterdeep & Rat Hills

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
McDeath Posted - 23 Mar 2007 : 12:56:46
Are there any detailed maps out there of the sewers and the Rat Hills? I have vague ones, but what i'm after is something more detailed along the line like undermountain. Basically, I'm looking for maps measured in the standard 1 squae = 10 feet with some keyed drescriptions. Maybe someone has fleshed out their campaign with home-made notes. I'ld love to see a compilation project on this.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
McDeath Posted - 24 Mar 2007 : 19:06:39
Hmmm.. Looks like I'm going to have a lot of work to do then.
The Sage Posted - 23 Mar 2007 : 23:46:17
quote:
Originally posted by McDeath

True, and I have all of these. I was just hoping for something on a larger scope in even more detail. Perhaps there are some home-brewed ideas/maps floating out there.

In thta case, you may wish to try Google, since I'm [almost] certain that there are no current maps of Waterdeep's sewers stored here at Candlekeep.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 23 Mar 2007 : 19:34:46
WotC (and TSR before them) seems to have an aversion to giving a scale for anything outside of a building, encounter area, or large region... I once did work up a scale, using the given floorplan of an inn to extrapolate a scale for the city, but the end numbers for the city seemed awfully small... I didn't take into account the fact that the city map might not be to scale.

'Twas a long time ago that I did that, and I've long since misplaced the notes.
McDeath Posted - 23 Mar 2007 : 17:26:36
True, and I have all of these. I was just hoping for something on a larger scope in even more detail. Perhaps there are some home-brewed ideas/maps floating out there.
The Sage Posted - 23 Mar 2007 : 13:47:31
Waterdeep and the North contains sewer maps for the city. They're also included in Steven Schend's 2e CoS boxed set. You find they were included in 3e's CoS:W also. WotC kindly provided the sewer map on their website. And, as I recall, the first Eye of the Beholder PC game also had a partial map of the sewer system of Waterdeep in the game box.

I don't immediately recall any official maps for the Rat Hills being included in a published Realms source.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000