Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 The NEW test! Which of the Seven?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Erik Scott de Bie Posted - 30 Sep 2005 : 22:32:58
Hey all,

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=14875101960019632351

Perhaps you remember the Archmage test? Well, here's the second one out by that same reprehensible, time-wasting, overly creative author.

I spent more time making sure the scoring was appropriate on this one, but there might still be some leaks. For such, I apologize in advance.

There are EIGHT possible outcomes to this test, like the first one. Each of the seven, and a mysterious eighth option, just in case you don't fit as any of them. Hmm. . .

I myself am, apparently, Lady Alustriel, a decision I largely agree with.

Cheers
30   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Nerfed2Hell Posted - 10 Feb 2009 : 22:27:20
I got Laeral Silverhand

"Your legends imply 42 Caprice, 50 Steel vs Art, and 27 Outlandishness!"
Kiaransalyn Posted - 10 Feb 2009 : 18:32:48
Alassra Silverhand
You scored 47% on Caprice, higher than 61% of your peers.
You scored 46% on Steel vs Art, higher than 54% of your peers.
You scored 54% on Outlandishness, higher than 89% of your peers.
Aureus Posted - 10 Feb 2009 : 17:23:42
28% on Caprice,
42% on Steel vs Art
32% on Outlandishness
I got Alustriel,................. which I find pretty cool
Marc Posted - 10 Feb 2009 : 13:26:22
Alustriel
Drew Posted - 10 Feb 2009 : 10:29:30
Storm Silverhand
Your legends imply 53 Caprice, 28 Steel vs Art, and 31 Outlandishness!
sfdragon Posted - 10 Feb 2009 : 09:32:03
It said I was Dove, no surprise there......

ErskineF Posted - 10 Feb 2009 : 06:27:43
quote:
Originally posted by ranger_of_the_unicorn_run

Hmmm, I suppose you and I have inner nudists in there somewhere...

Heheh. Yeah, I think mine is of the opinion that it'd be really cool to run around nekkid, if it weren't for all those people out there.
ranger_of_the_unicorn_run Posted - 10 Feb 2009 : 06:22:56
quote:
Originally posted by ErskineF

quote:

I got Storm. I was kinda hoping for Dove because, while they are very simliar, Storm has this pesky habit I don't share of walking around naked half the time...

I got Storm in spite of saying that the one thing I would grab before running out of the house was clothes.

Hmmm, I suppose you and I have inner nudists in there somewhere...
ErskineF Posted - 10 Feb 2009 : 03:43:38
quote:

I got Storm. I was kinda hoping for Dove because, while they are very simliar, Storm has this pesky habit I don't share of walking around naked half the time...

I got Storm in spite of saying that the one thing I would grab before running out of the house was clothes.

ranger_of_the_unicorn_run Posted - 10 Feb 2009 : 02:18:15
danbuter Posted - 10 Feb 2009 : 01:36:54
Qilue Veladorn for me.
Ardashir Posted - 09 Feb 2009 : 22:54:43
Okay, now this is a fun idea. I'll have to try this one soon -- I can't believe I missed it...
Khaa Posted - 28 Oct 2005 : 14:37:15
Geeze, Im a complicated woman, huh? Ive an interesting future ahead of me...
Kentinal Posted - 27 Oct 2005 : 19:36:18
From :http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=books/fr/drow2

quote:
Qilué Veladorn: Oilué is a priestess of Eilistraee. In addition to her powers as a priestess, she is Chosen (empowered with direct power from a deity) of both Eilistraee and Mystra. Qilué is mother of Ysolde and high priestess of the Promenade.
though not sure what powers she gets from Eilistraee.

From: http://www.wizards.com/dnd/article.asp?x=fr/fx20020503ex1

quote:
The church of Eilistraee has little in the way of formal hierarchy. Its congregants tend to gather in small, independent bands in deep forests across Faerûn. One individual is acknowledged as the high cleric of the faith, however: Qilué Veladorn, Chosen of Eilistraee, Chosen of Mystra, and one of the Seven Sisters. Qilué's authority is a subtle one, her words taken by most members of the faith as advice from a wise elder sister.

Also it should be noted Qilué is often called Chosen of the Chosen by Eilistraee followers, perhaps even a few others. A slight difference form being Chosen of Eilistraee.
Kuje Posted - 27 Oct 2005 : 18:32:43
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by CrennenFaerieBane

Now, she is the Chosen of both Eilistraee and Mystra... think there is ever a conflict of interest? That could get extremely messy.

C-Fb

Per Ed, Chosen of Eilistraee is a title. It is one shared by all the priestesses of Eilistraee serving at the Promenade. Quoth Ed:

However, Ed later said on March 21st 2004, "Qilue Veladorn: [accent grave missing over the “e” in “Qilue” thanks to my primitive e-mail] the Chosen of both Mystra and Eilistraee, Qilue looks like a drow, albeit with silver hair, and in manner, speech, and expression, is the least friendly and approachable of the Seven (except when compared to an angry Simbul), and is as restless as the Simbul, torn between “her two mothers” and unsure of her destiny and what she should be doing; enjoys human company (see SILVERFALL) but prefers dancing in worship of Eilistraee in moonlit forest with fellow drow more than anything else; half-fears and yet is strangely excited that either Mystra or Eilistraee intends her to wed someone she might not like (she has no idea who, this is just a notion); is most like an adolescent in lack of confidence of all the Seven. In dealings with strangers, will be polite, wary, yet quick to warn of offense (and servile to no one)."

And to Cren, how about the leaders of the Emerald Enclave, the three of them are all Chosens of three deities.
Belthor Posted - 27 Oct 2005 : 18:24:18
I was very surprised to be Alustriel. I guess that I always pictured myself more as a male Dove Falconhand. Go figure. It was a fun 2 minutes to take it.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 27 Oct 2005 : 17:15:43
quote:
Originally posted by CrennenFaerieBane

Now, she is the Chosen of both Eilistraee and Mystra... think there is ever a conflict of interest? That could get extremely messy.

C-Fb

Per Ed, Chosen of Eilistraee is a title. It is one shared by all the priestesses of Eilistraee serving at the Promenade. Quoth Ed:

quote:
Qilue is a Chosen of Mystra with all the powers and special status other Chosen of the Mother Of All Magic possess.

Eilistraee wanted a “claim” on her, too, hence her Chosen of Eilistraee title. It means two things: she’s as loyal to Eilistraee as to Mystra (in daily practise, as shown in SILVERFALL, more so), and Eilistraee foresees using her in some great task (i.e. a not-yet-revealed destiny).

Being as this is Candlekeep, I can do no more than point you to what a Harper PC (not one of the Knights) uncovered when asking a monk of Candlekeep to research Qilue’s destiny. The monk was of course limited to finding prophecies and other written histories, and reported thus: one seer saw a dream wherein Qilue wielded a sword forged of her own blood, and was hailed by knights as “the Godslayer.”

However, another seer (the monk declined to identify either of his sources, BTW) said “the dark one who serves two goddesses but leads the dance for only one shall be mother to a new race, and change the face of the Realms forever.”
Either way, it seems Qilue’s future bids fair to be interesting.
Crennen FaerieBane Posted - 27 Oct 2005 : 14:26:05

C-Fb
Khaa Posted - 27 Oct 2005 : 13:21:07
Oh, thanks. I knew she was a drow but that was it...
Wooly Rupert Posted - 25 Oct 2005 : 17:17:58
quote:
Originally posted by Khaa

I ended up with Qilue Veladorn, Who?

Qilué is the drow member of the Seven Sisters. She's a priestess of Eilistraee, and is usually found in the Promenade, the temple to Eilistraee located outside Skullport on Undermountain's third level.

She appears briefly in a couple of the Starlight & Shadows books by Elaine Cunningham, in the book Silverfall by Ed Greenwood, and in the 2E supplement The Seven Sisters (which has the most information on her).
Alaundo Posted - 25 Oct 2005 : 17:17:51
quote:
Originally posted by Khaa

Well met

Qilue Veladorn is the mysterious one of the Seven Sisters, Khaa. Her identity was unknown for some time. Oh, and she's a drow!
Khaa Posted - 25 Oct 2005 : 14:26:40
Darkheyr Posted - 24 Oct 2005 : 23:35:52
Interesting. I answered in-character for my epic sorceress, who happens to be a mix of Alustriel and Laeral to a degree.

First I got Alustriel, then changed two answers I wasn't sure about and got Laeral.

Very interesting :)
Dungeon Moron Posted - 24 Oct 2005 : 22:53:13
Darnit, wrong scroll.

Would be a shattering new event, though

Manshoon as the eight sister

khorne Posted - 24 Oct 2005 : 21:39:43
quote:
Originally posted by Thelonius

quote:
Originally posted by Dungeon Moron

Hehe, I am Manshoon.......and am damned proud about it.
As I read what alternatives I had, I got one of the sweetest archmages of the Realms.

Statis Clone rocks

Manshoon is one of the Seven Sister!!!???
I woulod really like seeying him with a dress.... maybe not...

I wouldn`t want to see him in a dress. For the simple reason that there is no way he would let any witnesses survive.
Rinonalyrna Fathomlin Posted - 24 Oct 2005 : 21:08:36
quote:
Originally posted by Thelonius

quote:

As I read what alternatives I had, I got one of the sweetest archmages of the Realms.

Statis Clone rocks

Well, the 3E Manshoon wears robes that look suspiciously like a dress.

Those silly Zhentarim!
Thelonius Posted - 24 Oct 2005 : 20:48:59
quote:

Statis Clone rocks

Dungeon Moron Posted - 24 Oct 2005 : 15:37:22

Statis Clone rocks
Reefy Posted - 20 Oct 2005 : 21:14:19
Alustriel here. I was hoping for Syluné but what can you do?
FreezeChaser Posted - 20 Oct 2005 : 11:58:06
Dove Falconhand is my answer, 40 Caprice, 37 Steel vs Art, and 49 Outlandishness.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000